• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Urrgghh I really wanna play... I just don't feel like I have time...It on't be fair for the partners and I won't be able to be quick enough for the challenges.. It's hard because Normal type and Bug type are still open XD

Years
  • If there's still time for people to join, well... can I?

Name: NeonJelly13
    Pokémon Type: I think Ghost is still available, but I could be wrong (I choose Ghost).
    Are you aware of the original Survivor Game?: I've never heard of it. ...What exactly is it, even?

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Can I still get in on this?

NAME: Laguna
    POKEMON TYPE: Normal
    Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME?: Yup.
    If there's still time for people to join, well... can I?

Name: NeonJelly13
    Pokémon Type: I think Ghost is still available, but I could be wrong (I choose Ghost).
    Are you aware of the original Survivor Game?: I've never heard of it. ...What exactly is it, even?
    Welcome to Survivor PC - Laguna, NeonJelly13. Of course entries are still up for grabs, in fact only four more seats left. Also, if you want to know about the original Survivor Reality Show (on which this game is based), you can always google it up. But it'll only be helpful as in basic knowledge, this game is gonna be quite different than that. As I said before, I'll explain everything as we progress.

I just happen to see it while I was on break at work and had to steal it before anyone else can. I didn't think it would still be there by the time I got home. xD
    Guess you just got lucky eh :P

Urrgghh I really wanna play... I just don't feel like I have time...It on't be fair for the partners and I won't be able to be quick enough for the challenges.. It's hard because Normal type and Bug type are still open XD
    Normal's gone, but Bug is still there & so are three more types ;). Still time!

Tribe 4 sounds like a fantastic name! What do you all think of it? Greatest name ever, yes?
    Since it's 20th anniversary: maybe team names based around the most popular gen 1 Pokémon: Glorious Gyarados, Dazzling Dragonite and Charming Charizard? :)
    My tribe name? Let's see! How about...
    The Super-Sniper-Anteater-O-Monitor-Of-Permanent-Mock-Kelp-Slinging-Burning Society? That will work. You can abbreviate it as SSAOMOPMKSBS.
    Wow Nonibros, that's an amazingly well thought of Tribe name. I'm sure it musta taken a hell of a lot of time to come up with an innovative name like that :P. But I was actually wanting something simpler like what Deceiving Eyes suggested, something like:-

The-Gloriously-Amalgamated-Gallimaufry-Of-Biologically-Intoxicated-Minatory-Inventions {XD}.

Forever, those names are quite good, but maybe instead of keeping them Pokemon specific make them maybe region specific, like Glorious Kanto, Dazzling Hoenn, Charming Alola. I mean just suggestions, if the Tribe Members of the Tribe you're allotted (which will happen as soon Registrations are over) are okay with a name, it'll be fine with me :).

Is this game going to be hard though. I'm reading and reading the OP but I'm still a bit stumped about everything.
    I've tried to make the Rules as clear as I can & I've actually put up an example of how I've envisioned the game to progress.
    But don't worry, I'll keep the first challenge very simple, so that Members have an understanding of how the game will progress :).

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Joyful Johto
    Alluring Alola
    Heroic Hoenn
    Stunning Sinnoh
    Knightly Kalos
    Upstanding Unova
    Kindhearted Kanto

BOOM.
    I like your idea, Forever. Though I have never used it really in battle how does this sound?:
    Digging Diglett
    *Cough* Why not just Team Rocket. xD Kidding.
    Hey Forever, some very good Tribe names there I must say. And Caite-chan, why not Team Rocket? Of course you can have that, if your Tribe Members agree :).

Only four spots left - Bug, Fairy, Ground, Rock. Come on quick, quick, quick, register now or be left out.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • My team shall be called the Fabulous Flares, eh? Got a moce ring to it, I like it, has the same letter thing going on there, and if Fabulous isnt enough we can glitter it up with Fantabulous instead! So who wants to join me in the most modest team ever huuuh? 9v9

Years
  • My team shall be called the Fabulous Flares, eh? Got a moce ring to it, I like it, has the same letter thing going on there, and if Fabulous isnt enough we can glitter it up with Fantabulous instead! So who wants to join me in the most modest team ever huuuh? 9v9

I do!
    Creative names are the only things required to win anything sometimes!

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • You know, I actually think Team Rocket is a really good 20th anniversary name.
    I think that should be one group that really makes sense, again for the 20th anniversary.

Reasons? Check below.
    Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Creepy Cherrygrove, Go-For-It Goldenrod, Flyin' Fortree, Blank Pallet, Lovely Lumiose. Or pokemon, Lively Litten, Destructive Ducklett, Deadly Derpdoof: Bidoof's Revenge can i join this one????, Yodeling Yoshi, Pimpin' Pikachu, Venomous Venomoth.

I do!
    Creative names are the only things required to win anything sometimes!
    YEAH ALRIGHT TOTALLY
    You know, I actually think Team Rocket is a really good 20th anniversary name.
    I think that should be one group that really makes sense, again for the 20th anniversary.

Reasons? Check below.
    Spoiler:
    I really think you mean antagonist or are you saying Red was in Team Rocket all along and we've been lied to by our own player character. Is that why Gold/Crystal has to beat him cAUSE HE'S STEALING RARE POKEMON AND HE/SHE WONT STAND FOR THIS CRAP? also pretty sure the other teams do show up in the anime still just not as frequent but STILL

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello, excuse me, I'm the host here, I get to decide who goes into which Tribe, you guys can only decide Tribe Names >:(.

And you'll all be happy to know that Tribes are already up, yup yup yup. Check out the first post to know which Tribe you're in.

For now Tribes are called Tribe 1, Tribe 2, Tribe 3. These are what I think should be the Three Tribe Names, tell me if you're okay with them & I'll put them up.

Gloriously-Amalgamated-Gallimaufry-Of-Biologically-Intoxicated-Minatory-Inventions
    Atrociously-Garrulous-Nincompoops-Of-Vaguely-Personified-Lethargic-Rigmarole
    Boisterously-Indolent-Ruffians-Of-Nefariously-Hazardous-Fraudulent-Enormitites

Ah, jst kidding lol {XD}, these are NOT THE TRIBE NAMES.

Okay now discuss amongst fellow Tribe Members, think of a good Tribe name (nothing abusive or it will be immediately rejected & keep it Pokemon Related) & let me know, on this Thread, as soon as possible.

And there's a very SPECIAL CHALLENGE coming up in a few hours, so BE PREPARED for that. What's the Challenge, hehehe, not telling you right now >:), but its gonna be a VERY IMPORTANT ONE, so you wouldn't wanna miss this.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can we have a subforum each like in the original SURVIVOR??

Although I suggest the Spontaneous Stunfisk or Ravishing Reshiram for my fellow team one members :) We're super strong tbh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Ooooo I say we go with the Ravishing Rocket-dan. I even finished making everyone's outfits.

rocket-dan_yo_eien_ni.png

Kidding though I'm actually really bad at names.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Lets try not posting the wrong thing in the wrong forum lol.

But I'm keen to get started with my teammates and see what kind of names we can come up with! Although I'm not really any help with names :(

Back