• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Oh no its the day where i have to figure out who everyone is again D:
    If you guys change your signatures or avi's ill be so confused xD

Reactions: 0

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Welp...I didn't even have a chance at those Idols. I blame work and having to be an adult! Curse you adulthood!!!

As a slight request for next time if it happens, any chance we can do this on a weekend so I can hopefully get some answers in? Please? Por Favor? Con una cereza en la parte superior?

If not thats cool too, thought I'd ask xD

d

I actually completely forgot to edit my name change request yesterday. well, gotta wait until January lol

Dedenne1

Years
    I thought the questions were easy tbh and it only took me about 15 minutes and i was probably the first one to submit :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Clever Dedenne1 ; )

You beat me at it again! Hehe.. Xp

I'm very proud of my team, GO PIKACHUS!! >: D

ATTA SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!!

*starts cheering team*

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    I thought the questions were easy tbh and it only took me about 15 minutes and i was probably the first one to submit :>
    Took me an hour or so. I also happen to know that there may have been one person whom submitted before you. Otherwise you were first.

Dedenne1

Years
    haha maybe! I submitted mine at about 930 i want to say so which is like right when i woke up :3 Oh and to give you a feel for the timezone legendchu sent it to me at like 820 :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How long did it take by chance?

15 mins but I saw it after everyone else. I stayed up late filling in these questions. I better get one or else this game owes me 15 minutes of sleep :c

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    First of all, gr8 job on the Hidden Immunity Idol Questions guys, many of u nailed it to perfection. I think next time I need to put in harder questions :P.

Also, u all must be wondering why the Next Challenge hasn't come up yet. Well the response to the Idol Questions was so overwhelming that I'm forced to give out more Idols than I was initially planning, so....... >:)

So as a host, its my duty to make the promised cruel plot twist, even more cruel >:), so that I can coerce at least some of u into playing those Hidden Immunity Idols (they'll be sent out before the next Challenge, don't worry) next Round & I might have found a devious way to do it >:) >:).

Honestly, I'm feeling a bit guilty that I have to do this, but then SinisterChu beat that guilt into a pulp & threw it into a trash can, so ya I'm more than ready to do it

So stay tuned, hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:) hehe >:)

>:) Pika >:) Pika >:) :chu: >:)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But I've been waiting all day to know the results :c

Back