• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

d

I think it's just for two teams because our most dedicated member got voted off, and the sparkling Pikachu don't have one yet

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    MOST DEDICATED MEMBER(S) VOTE COUNT

SPARKLING PIKACHU = Master Snowy - 4 Votes (Cakesu, Dedenne1, MariaB, Espeonica), Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (Master Snowy)
    FABULOUS FLARES = Komala - 3 Votes (GreenLegend56, Desinishon, NeonJelly13), Greenlegend56 - 1 Vote (Komala)

STILL TO VOTE
    Sparkling Pikachu - Zakariya, Destiny, Kabocha-Chan

... Hey, LegendChu, how come the Ravishing Rockets and Spontaneous Stunfisk don't have/get to answer as well?
    I think it's just for two teams because our most dedicated member got voted off, and the sparkling Pikachu don't have one yet
    Jelly asks the question, Komala answers. Right answer Komala {:3}.

Yup both green and kamala are awesome guy but I've to vote one so I think Komala you got this xD
    Desinishon u just referred to Komala as "Kamala". Did he mean this guy:-

Spoiler:

Lol {XD}

Pika Pika :chu:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    MOST DEDICATED MEMBER(S) VOTE COUNT

SPARKLING PIKACHU = Master Snowy - 4 Votes (Cakesu, Dedenne1, MariaB, Espeonica), Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (Master Snowy)
    FABULOUS FLARES = Komala - 3 Votes (GreenLegend56, Desinishon, NeonJelly13), Greenlegend56 - 1 Vote (Komala)

STILL TO VOTE
    Sparkling Pikachu - Zakariya, Destiny, Kabocha-Chan

Jelly asks the question, Komala answers. Right answer Komala {:3}.

Desinishon u just referred to Komala as "Kamala". Did he mean this guy:-

Spoiler:

Lol {XD}

Not funny Chu. It's 3 am, and that picture scares me. Right before bed too...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Not funny Chu. It's 3 am, and that picture scares me. Right before bed too...
    You're awake at 3 a.m. o_O, oh the dedication. And sweet dreams >:). Oh what's that, Kamala wants to hug u & say goodnight, so over to u Kamala, rofl {XD}

yes he did. that guy is secretly in our team. you discovered our secret weapon

btw it's been like a day and I already hate my new name
    More like weapon of mass (pun intended :P) destruction ;).

Come on Komala, ur name's not that bad. Okay hear this out.

In hindi, komal means soft (come to think of it, they might have actually got the name from there, I mean a koala is soft & cuddly). So u're a softie, Komal Komala {XD}

d

More like weapon of mass (pun intended :P) destruction ;).

Come on Komala, ur name's not that bad. Okay hear this out.

In hindi, komal means soft (come to think of it, they might have actually got the name from there, I mean a koala is soft & cuddly). So u're a softie, Komal Komala {XD}

I did get stopped on the street randomly the other day by a guy named Gregory who told me he could tell I was a soft/gentle soul and we had a conversation about gentle souls

d

well there wasn't pink smoke of death around us if I remember

also kamala looks like someone I knew in high school

Years
    You know guys other teams might be thinking that we are weakest team around. Let's show them what're we all about.
    We are going to win next challenge no matter what, even if that mean to go against each other. *pump the fist in air* HELL YEAH!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    It's calm and I sense a storm coming.

My team Sparkling Pikachus will rip the competition off.

So, stay at the ready you guys! ;D

*Tears a paper*

d

You know guys other teams might be thinking that we are weakest team around. Let's show them what're we all about.
    We are going to win next challenge no matter what, even if that mean to go against each other. *pump the fist in air* HELL YEAH!

how could we be considered the weakest tho? we have the same amount of members as the other original teams and none of our members is deceiving eyes

not knocking deceiving eyes though he's hella chill and I knew him for a long time but he kind of shows up once every 200 years or so

*Tears a paper*

damn settle down there son

Years
    *. Other than winning 1st challenge we didn't won any other.
    *. By the looks I don't think any of our team member snatched a HI.

We are defeated like 2 times even before the challenge started.

Laguna quits, so we lose but then chu says no eliminations. After we lost again we simply voted Laguna out. It's like we never played real other than 1st challenge.

And other teams....
    I think sparkling pikachu's got more guys so they already think they have some sort of advantage. It's obvious some of their teammates have HI.

Other team idk a thing. They are like mysterious guys.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Komala is busy having a conversation with Gregory about gentle souls, amidst the pink smoke of death.

Ghost & Snowy have an argument whether Ghosts have souls.

Nonibros is trying hard not to fall asleep, lest he has some "Kamala" nightmares.

And in between all this, the Voting seems to have stalled.

So a message for Destiny, Zakariya & Kabocha-Chan of Sparkling Pikachu:-

Spoiler:

Back