• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished] The Great Egg Swap X - The Swapaversary!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Swapped with #001 Kip
    Confirmed. Swapped with #007 RedJ.

Chr. Draco is currently in a narrow lead with 18, but the current defending champion RedJ is catching up on 14! And don't forget Stickmaster - they're hot on RedJ's heels on 13! It's still all to play for ~

That's me done for the night - I'm off to bed ~ See you guys tomorrow!

Keep swapping! Remember, you can sign up throughout the event!

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]
    Remember to read the rules carefully before you play.
    Breed and trade only one egg. Don't substitute the egg you receive for another.
    [/font]​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm at work now but available after (6 hours). I've been ready to go at random times I'm sorry guys lol
    [FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]
    Remember to read the rules carefully before you play.
    Breed and trade only one egg. Don't substitute the egg you receive for another.
    [/font]​

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm ready and willing to trade eggs; will be likely for the next 6-7 hours or so (Currently 11:45AM GMT-5)

Please PM me, or if you need more immediate response visit the PC Discord room and mention @Raichu Loves You ♥#1054 for a fast response! :3

Back