• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finisher: A New RPG in Progress

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
  • Listen. I'm sorry for the recently closed topic i made. it was spam. this time, i actually have the demo. if you have read my first (angrily CLOSED) topic about Finisher, you know the controls.
    https://rapidshare.de/users/490Q1
    this is what you drag the game into to play it. not to mention the game itself
    Listen , i know almost all of the NPCs are either scribbles or blocks, and all characters are unoriginal, but i don't plan to make this game a public, for-profit thing, so nyeh.
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S.-- If I need a story along w/ the demo, I'll just say that it really doesn't have a story. That's all i can say. It may very well be the most random thing ever. It really is.)

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • just one thing, the post name should be something more explicit than "OK, sorry". Please contact Avatar for him to change the thread name :)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • [_DarkDragon_] said:
    just one thing, the post name should be something more explicit than "OK, sorry". Please contact Avatar for him to change the thread name :)
    ok, I'[ll do that.
    ~Kalkris

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • And why hasn't anyone given any props and poo-poos for my game? no C+C makes Kalki a sad kiddo!
    OH! And, if you didn't already know, this game is not for macs.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • ya hafta download both, and then drag FINISHER.RPG into GAME.EXE . but before you d othe latter of the two actions, read my earlier thread about the controls.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • WOW...
    Seen as of current: 137
    Posts as of current: 7?!? This is sick! nobody cares about my game! make with the happy, peeps!
    ~Kalkris

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If you really want people to take your game seriously and download and comment on it, you should have posted the story and screenshots on your first post..also stop double-posting

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • OK... the story is, there is nmo story! it's just a random fanimutation, concocted by moi. plus, on OHRRPGCE, you can't create screenies. I never have stories in my games. you create your destiny, i guess.
    All i can say is that there are so many many guest stars, it's funny. really funny.
    ~Bass.exe
    ~Samus
    ~Audrey II

by Kalkris

Back