• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finishing National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    There's a few of these, so I hope this is okay. Basically looking for any of the following to finish my dex:

Slowking, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Cherubi, Stunky, Skuntank, Snivy, Servine, Patrat, Watchog, Purrloin, Liepard, Simisage, Simipour, Woobat, Swoobat, Drilbur, Basculin, Daramaka, Sigilyph, Ducklett, Emolga, Stunfisk, Bisharp, Mandibuzz, Pangoro

Priorities in red. Any help would be hugely appreciated. I can't offer too much in return but if you have any requests just let me know. Thanks!

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
    Are tradebacks okay? I am trying to keep a living dex so I need the pokemon back. If you just need the data, I have Vespiquen and Slowking (and the others if you still need data)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back