• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (and once again).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I must say, Sothe's weapon looks pretty killer. Right now I believe he'll have an assasin-like battle animation.

FE10 better have summoners, I miss my Knoll.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Axel said:
    If it is Sothe, he only appears to be 17 or 18. I'd assume him to be around 12 or 13 during FE9, so I'm thinking 5 or 6 years older. Then again, they never look their age. XD

Yes, somehow they end up being far younger than anyone would guess them to be. Even though it's probably official, I refuse to accept that they're all teenagers. It's so cliché, RPG-wise XD

Years
    Paul said:
    I must say, Sothe's weapon looks pretty killer. Right now I believe he'll have an assasin-like battle animation.

FE10 better have summoners, I miss my Knoll.
    I doubt summoners returning since they were only there as an alternate for the shaman promotion. Since this isn't any branch promotion involved, it's unlikely. Also, if IS and Nintendo wants to get a good audience, they better pull off an old school Fire Emblem feel... or something as good as FE3/4

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm also thinking Sothe will have lord status but gain auto-kill ability when he promotes. If this is so, he'll make one of the most interesting lords yet.

Also, I support the idea of assassin through self training; the Fell Contract was somewhat pointless in FE7 as Matthew/Legault had already basically signed their lives away to Eliwood's army. In FE8, the Ocean Seal was useless because a) The item has no connection to assassination, and b) Given the choice between making Ross a berserker and Colm an Assassin, I will unfailingly go with Ross. Colm is useless in the game after Rennac is recruited anyway.

Back