• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Role Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Abigail: Fa! You should change back to your human form!
Fa: *puppy eyes*
Abigail: DOn't give me that look! Change!
Fa: *chnages* Awww.... you should have left me be a drgon!
Abigail: Shh! I hear something...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
*hears something run out of a bush*
Jordan: Hyyyaahhh!!
*unsheathes his sword and points it at a squirrel*
Jordan:....uh.....shoo!
*the squirrel runs back up a nearby tree*
Jordan: Well, it sounded intimidating!
*blushes slightly in embarrassment as he puts his sword in it's sheath again*

Years
Abigail: Scared of a squirel... peh...
Fa: huh?
Abigai: What?
fa: I think I did hear something...
Abigail: Where?
Fa: Over there.. I think.... *points to a narrow corridor*

100marios

Years
Jordan: Gahh!!
....wait....I think I see the light!
Come on!
*leads them to the throne room*
Jordan: I suppose are first orders are with King Zephiel. We can use Oni as the reason why we're here, and speak about the other reasons once we get him out.

100marios

Years
Jordan: Oh, don't worry about that! I'll be kind enough to act as a human shield!......but that's only if my own shield doesn't get the job done!
....let's just hope it doesn't come to that though!
I wouldn't like to think of how long Oni would be in there if that happens, nor do I want to cross swords with the King of Bern at this time. Only say what you need to!

Years
Fa: Where's Oni when you need him, huh Abigail?
Abigail: Yeah... I won--what did you say! No!
Fa: Just kidding! *goes next to Jordan*

100marios

Years
*laughs*
Jordan: Cool it you two! Is this anyway to speak right in front of his door?
Now...
*uses the hanger on the front of the door to knock*
Jordan: One of his servants should be coming right now.
.....try not to act too tense though. He'll immediately guess that something is amiss.

100marios

Years
*the great doors open by two soldiers, as one man steps up to us*
Servant: Welcome. You have come to the room of the great King Zephiel. I will need to know of your purpose before you are allowed to see him.
Jordan: We are here to discuss the freeing of our companion, Oni, for he was taken a while ago to your prison.
Servant: Oh yes? The odd swordsmaster? He was taken because of his illegal actions of riding a flying creature in the area around here. Being his companions, I must ask where the beast is. King Zephiel was very interested when news of this came to him, so he would like to see it for himself.
Jordan:...........

Years
Abigail: The Wyvern? Oh that... we released it since we thought it was causing troubles...
Servant: *talking to guard* Correct em if I'm wrong but isn't there supposed to be only two people?
Guard: *nods*
Servant: Who's the other one?
Guard: *shrugs*
Servant: Stupid NPC units! *kicks guard* I'm sorry, but we cannot approve of your prescence. The King is quite busy with the war with Etruria right now and you please, keave. *slams doors*
Fa: That was welcoming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back