• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen looked around as he saw one by one that they were leaving the area. In the end it was only him and Serra left.
    "H-hey, don't leave me alone here with this lunatic!" Wasen said.
    "That was very mean to say!" Serra said. "Now you better say that you're sorry!"
    "Alright, alright, I'm sorry" Wasen said half-hearted and then walked away.
    "Hey! You stay here! You promised to protect me!" Serra said.
    "Sorry, there's a thing I gotta do" Wasen said and fastly walked away into the town trying to keep up with Eliwood and Lyn.

(OCC: Am I doing a great job Wansen of how annoying Serra can be? xD)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    ((OOC: Soooo sorry about the absence... had some family crap I had to take care of...))

Rotasu was impressed as the team fought a fully-grown dragon, slinking to a corner without her pegasus. She quietly stayed out of sight and out of mind as the others seemed to take it down so quickly. These aren't just mercenaries, these are trained soldiers, I'd place money Florina sent me here for a reason... Her thoughts were rudely interrupted as the dragon fell. She breathed heavily, removing the cloak her father, an assassin, had given her. Her father prided himself on clearing all records of his name and never found guilty. Few knew of him until a mishap occurred and he was promptly killed as a business partner betrayed him.

Soon, the group would move to Badon...

***​

Rotasu tried to stay away from the others, showing little involvement and often forgotten by the other members. She would often fly above the group just to avoid any contact and to easily spot hidden assassins. A nasally voiced-teenager boasted her disapproval to Wasen often, another reason for Rotasu to stay away from the rest of them. As the team advanced into the city, Parthos sat all by his lonesome before Kemina struck conversation. Rotasu tilted her head to the ground, thinking of possible outcomes if someone annoyed her that way. She silently moved to the shadows, concealing her face once again in the shadows of her father's heirloom. I just pray Lords Lyndis and Eliwood will find Lord Hector soon, the sooner we move, the less interaction I'll have.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Garith didn't say anything when he seemed like the group was going their own ways. He slipped off in his own direction trying to find something fun to do in the city. He found it strange that Rotasu was trying to avoid the rest of the group, sure Garith didn't like people much himself but not to the extent to isolate himself from the world. One thing Garith thought would be interesting is finding the highest point in the city and climb to the top. He found a tall tower somewhat in the middle of the city and decided to find a way to the top. He first checked if there was some sort of ladder anywhere. When that didn't work he started to free climb the side of the tower. His final attempt was to go inside the tower and climb the long stairwell. As he reached the top of the stairs he climbed out a window and carefully reached the top of it looking down on the city.

He took a deep breath and took in the view. It was beautiful to him he wish he could share it with the others but they seemed busy. He noticed Parthos and Kemina talking Parthos. He still found it wierd that Rotasu seemed to want nothing with the group. What a strange woman, Garith thought as he looked down on the city from the tower.

Last edited:

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos was surprised when Kemina sat next to him, he slightly jumped too which added to how embarrsed he was when Kemina asked him "Why are you over here by yourself?"
    "I'm staring at that wall" He said frantically waving his whole arm at the wall of the buliding opposite him. "...I was originally watching people but that didn't work out so well..." He added sounding a bit sad or at least. "You know Kemina, me and my family, though not my real one, travel a lot. Coming to this town I can actually tell that something is wrong. It's more empty than usual and the people look really stressed but some seem perfectly fine!" Parthos paused for a secound and sighed "and they were bandits" he leaned back into the bench.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Kemina giggled when he jumped "Sorry if I scared you" she said looking at the same wall he was looking at. "I agree with you there...I've been here before and when I was it was really busy...odd that it's not really" she added looking back at him.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Hector, Lyn and Ninian with Wasen quickly behind them entered the Inn in the town. Finding Fargus wasn't that hard since he often was loud-mouthed.
    "Eliwood, Lyndis. Need another ride to The Dread Isle?" a voice was heard a few tables away. Wasen turned to the voice and there was Fargus sitting having a drink. Eliwood, Lyndis and Wasen took a chair each and sat at the same table.
    "Hmm? Who's the new fella?" Fargus asked.
    "The name's Wasen" Wasen said. "I'm an apprentice at Ostia's Knights. I've been ordered to follow lord Eliwood and protect him from harm."
    "To your question so can I answer yes." Eliwood said. "We really need a ride again. The dragon's gate has been open once again and it's up to us again to close it. You may remember Ninian, the girl that has the special power that can sense danger close by?"
    "Of course I remember!" Fargus said and put down his glass och liquid. "Then that's settled! Let's go to the docks!" Fargus said and stood up and they all headed for the exit.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    ..."It's more empty than usual"... Is all Rotasu heard from Parthos' conversation with Lilliana. She smirked under the mask of darkness, tuning out of their conversation. Seems perfect to me, I could get used to this.. Was the only thing she could think of the city that seemed asleep.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    "I agree with you there...I've been here before and when I was it was really busy...odd that it's not really" Kemina added looking back at him. Parthos bit his lip. "You know whats also strange, Rotasu, I know she has a problem with men but shes been avoiding everyone as well, It's like shes not part of the group but she is worse than Garith though he just acts cool like he's some guardian of the group, though thats not a bad thing, it just hard to talk to him...I donno, It's worrying, I wonder if shes alright" Parthos rambled. He found Rotasu confuseing, ever since he first met her though its not like they properly met at all.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina nodded "I agree...I've never met a person who's anti-social before but she seems the type to be" she said looking around "So when do you think we're gonna head out?" she asked. After finding out it had been a dragon that had attacked her Kemina wanted nothing more than to help close the Dragon's gate to prevent more people from being attacked.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen, together with Eliwood, Ninian, Lyn and the new guy Fargus was travel on their way to the docks when they saw Parthos and Kemina talking with each other.
    "Hi there" Wasen said as a greeting to see each other again.
    "Fargus here has agree to take us with his ship to Valor" Eliwood said. "Fargus, this is Parthos and Kemina. They are friends that recently together with Wasen has joined our group. Parthos and Kemina, this is Fargus, the pirate that we have spoked of earlier."
    "Any idea where Rotasu and Garith are? Hector is probably still on the docks so he would be no problem to find, how loudly he is that is" Lyn said with a amused smile.

HunterZero

Years
    As Garith stood on top of the tower his ears started to twitch. Someone must be talking about me Garith thought as he looked down on people. He then let out a loud sneeze which threw him off balance. Oh no I'm going to fall Garith thought as he started waving his arms around trying to regain balance. After a few more seconds he then fell off. This is going to hurt a bit Garith thought as he made a plan. He then pulled out his sword that was around his waist and stabbed it into the wall of the tower near him. This caused him to slow down a bit as he gently slid down to the ground. "Gezz who ever was talking about me almost killed me," Garith said softly as he started walking. He walked a bit looking around until he reached the others. He didn't say anything he just leaned up against the wall and waved at Eliwood. Garith has much respect for Eliwood but has a sense of rivalry to him. "I'm ready to do whatever," Garith said lowly as he put his hands behind his hand and closed his eyes. He started wondering where was Rotasu out of everyone she was the most interesting to him she somewhat acted like him but to a higher extent. That was his opinion he really didn't know the woman and he felt he probably would never get to know her. Garith really didn't care though he felt he didn't have the time to waste to get all friendly with this group he just wanted to get stronger and face Eliwood again.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Eliwood and Co. Approached Parthos and Kemina. Though Eliwood and Co. had a new addition he looked like a pirate. With his navy like jacket and the all round piratey appearance. After the introductions were made by Wasen. The new addition was indeed a pirate called Fargus who would take them to Valor. "Any idea where Rotasu and Garith are? Hector is probably still on the docks so he would be no problem to find, how loudly he is that is" Lyn said with a amused smile. Then as if on cue Garith appeared next to the company saying he was ready. "Well I have no idea where Rotasu is" Parthos said matter-of-factly and added "She'll probably pop up like how Garith did" He said smiling.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu departed from the shadowed area seamlessly, as though she had been waiting to be retrieved. She nodded toward the group and gave a quick glare to Parthos. After calling for her jet black pegasus, she would mount it, then fly at earshot range from the group while they started towards the port.
    (OOC: This is just planning for future posts, you can still add stuff in between her calling for her pegasus and flight... I'm just not a fan of one-sentence posts.)

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Eliwood nodded as he noticed that everyone was in sight. "Well then, let's go to the port. It isn't far away since Badon is quite a small town but even though is has it the largest port in all over Lycia. It surely only would a few minutes to walk there." Eliwood said and they all began to walk. When they reached the docks so didn't it took long before Eliwood caught sight on a man with blue hair and a bristly beard. On his side was a big silvergrey axe.
    "Ay, Eliwood. Nice to see you again" the man said.
    "Nice to see you too again old friend. Hector, let me introduce you to Rotasu, Kemina, Parthos, Wasen, Shay and Garith. Everybody, this is Hector. An old friend of me and Lyn and also one of us who stopped Nergal last year."
    "Hiya everybody" Hector said and inspected everyone. "So this is those you sent a message about who would join us? Looks like there's much they have to learn on a very short time since the dragon's gate has already been opened and it's up to us to close it again."
    "I think they have realized that" Eliwood said. "However, but I, Ninian and Lyn puts our faith in that they will be a big help for us to succeed"
    "Well, what are we waiting on lads? Make friends can we do on the ship because we're leaving now!" Fargus said and walked up on the ship.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina eyed the water nervousness obvious her face. Being a cat laguz she had her natural issues with big bodies of water and was going to be very uncomfortable on the ship but was going to put up with it anyway she decided as she followed everyone to the ship. "I can do this" she whispered to herself trying to calm her instincts and not doing a very good job of it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu kept her pegasus on the lower decks, finally giving it time to rest its wings. She walked around the ship silently for a while before making her way to the main deck. She leaned gently on the wooden railing and looked out to sea. I wonder what we're up against... If we're all going to survive... Doubt invaded her mind like a plague. Her face contorted to worry.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    His prediction right his reward was a glare from Rotasu herself. The group then boarded the ship. Parthos noticed that Kemina looked nervous though oblivious to why he gave her a pat and smiled.

He wandered around the ship a bit and ended up on the top deck after a while, stuck with what to do he then spotted Rotasu. He walked up behind her but stood a good few feet away and meekly said a short "Hi, Rotasu" he prepared himself for a glare and a sharp response.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen was leaning in a corner as the boat was on its way to The Dread Isle. He had heard stories about the island that it also was called "The island of no return". That was however before Eliwood and the rest defeated Nergal. Wasen looked at Kemina who seemed uneased with travelling on the sea. He walked towards her and took up from his pocket a shrimp-looking herd and placed it in her hand. "Eat it. It's suppose to calm down the nerves. I'm never too been fond of the sea either I gotta admit so everytime I'm about to get seasick so am I taking a bite. It's often works actually." Wasen said with a smile.

HunterZero

Years
    Garith stayed quiet the entire time not speaking a word. He noticed how this group seemed to have some "people skill issues" and that Parthos, Kemina, and Wasen will be the best of friends but himself and Rotasu will just keep to ourselves. As Garith walked onto the boat he then immediately got bored. Gezz there's nothing to do Garith thought as he was leaning up against the railing of the boat and looking around. Surprised Parthos went to go talk to Rotasu He thought as he watched the nervous mage approach the cold Pegasus knight. Feeling a bit adventurous he felt that it would be fun to climb up the mass to the very top of the ship.

It took Garith only one try to climb the tall mass but soon he was on top of the topmast viewing the serene ocean. This is nice Garith thought as he closed his eyes his hair blowing in the air taking a deep breath. He figured he must stand perfectly still or he will fall, so he stood arms folded looking like a statue.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu looked to Parthos, wondering who was more intimidated by the other. She hesitated after a short sigh and let out yet another hardly-audible sound. Her smooth voice barely carried over the waves that lapped the boat below them and the cry of seagulls around them. "...Sendou -- my name..." She seemed insistent to be called by her latter name, a tradition carried by her homeland. Rotasu had come from an area where they only called the closest of friends by first name -- or lower colleagues showed respect by asking to be named by the former name. She averted eye contact, looking toward the wood they stood on. She reasoned herself into asking a question; thinking someone would need a reason to confront her, especially someone she rarely spoke to. Her calming voice spoke rang once more from below her tilted head, "I-Is there something you need?" Her voice trailed off, as well as her body language. She began twiddling her thumbs.

Back