• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Gariths' eyes opened he was greeted by Rotasus' face. "Hey," Garith said weakly as he could feel all the pain rushing through is body. "I can see some emotion in you eyes," He said as he pointed to them. "Did that arcsage get away?" Garith asked as his eyes closed again. "I'm sorry," He said softly.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Everyone in the group made themselves ready, even Fargus who was halfway out in sea was about to turn back to lend a hand in the fight. Everyone waited for the... creature to make a move. Lyn took a good look at this one appearing to be a human but something still did not feel right, Then she suddenly realized that she had seen someone like the person before. "Can it be possible..." Lyn said.
    "Yes it is. It's one of the Nergal's morphs!" Eliwood said.
    "But how? We killed Nergal last year, didn't we?" Hector asked.
    "We did, this is still different. I can't sense Nergal anywhere so he must still be dead." Ninian said.
    "Well, whoever it is who's controlling this guy so is one thing sure. We have to kill this 'morph' thing and get on the way to the Dragon's gate" Wasen said and rushed forward for an attack.
    "My master awaits you in the Dragon's Gate" the morph said and shoot away an arrow who hit its mark. It penetrated the armor and reached the body skin.
    "WASEN!" Eliwood shouted as Wasen fell on the ground.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Kemina stopped for a minute hearing Eliwood yell Wasen's name. Oh no she thought turning around and running back as fast as she could. For some reason she was still unable to turn into her cat form but that didn't stop her from standing between Wasen and the creature.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Wasen was injured, luckily was he still concious though. "Kemina... be careful. It's not any ordinary arrows he's got..." Wasen said. Eliwood and the crew was rushing to Wasen's side and carefully lift him up and let him lean on Eliwood's shoulder.
    "My master awaits in the Dragon's Gate" the morph said. It seemed to be the only thing he could said which meaned that he only is some sort of a messenger for the master that controls him.
    "Oh you! You will pay for this!" Hector said, anxious to take the messenger down.
    "Careful Hector" Eliwood said. "You saw what he did to Wasen. The arrows penetrated his armor like they were of paper."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Kemina nodded angry that her friend was hurt. "If I could turn into my form I would have attacked this thing by now" she growled loudly glaring angrily at the morph as the fur on her tail puffed out and she crossed her arms ears flattening.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • "My master awaits you in the Dragon's Gate" the morph said once again.
    "Quiet your yapping!" Hector said somewhat annoyed.
    The morph were once again string an arrow so was ready to be fired away.
    "Well, we can't just wait here, can't we?" Hector said and with his axe running for an attack. The morph released the arrow but it was too late as Hector took him down with his axe and somewhat disturbed the morph's concentration which made the arrow barely touch Hector's skin.
    "Well, then that was taken cared of" Hector said and turned to the others.
    "Hector. You're bleeding!" Lyn said and ran to him.
    "Hmm? This? It's just a scratch" Hector said. "Barely felt it too"
    "Now you're taking it easy" Lyn said and took from her pocket a bandage and lind around it on Hectors arm.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Parthos heard Kemina run up to him calling him though he twitched a little and slowed down for a secound he kept walking regaining his speed and going faster. He saw most of the battle Garith had with the Archsage he didn't interfere, he knew that Garith would most likely yell at him for getting in the way and he probably would at least thats what he thought. Parthos hoped he could handle himself against a archsage. The archsage was using many powerfull spells in succession (all of them thunder which annoyed Parthos since that was his magic), to Parthos this Archsage was being a bit stupid or he just had that much magic.

Soon Garith was heavily wounded Parthos almost automatically was going to jump out and help but he couldn't, there was a long sword against his neck. He started sweating he saw Rotasu running over to Garith. Oh boy, Oh boy Parthos was slightly panicked. He slowly stood up and turned around. He bit his lip. It was a dark haired man with golden eyes in armor behind him a wyvern. The man stared at Parthos with a cold glare he lifted up his sword to kill the young mage. Parthos not knowing if this was the smartest thing to do, cast magic and you can't be picky when you might die so he casted Aircaliber on the wyvern. Wind swept around it cutting and tearing at it. It let out a huge roar that made that made Parthos's blood freeze and his ambusher turn around. It's wings were torn and ripped it fell over with a final roar. The man turned back to Parthos who in turn quickly took a step back and another one he wasn't sure if he should run showing his back to him. He choked a bit and said timidly "I can do that too you as well"
    "I don't care" The man replied lungeing with his sword.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu smiled as Garith opened his eyes. Relief shot through her heart quicker than the prerequisite fear. She blocked out the sound of everything other than Garith as he spoke. "...Did that arcsage get away? ... I'm sorry..." He closed his eyes again. Rotasu shook her head and replied with a calm, honest answer, "I have no idea where the sage went, I believe he escaped after Kemina assaulted him..." Each of his wounds seemed to be first degree burns from the lightning, maybe second here and there. She could only hold her weak smile so long, "No need to apologize -- at least -- not yet." Lotus took a small knife from one of her pockets to cut off one of her sleeves, revealing some scars, and wrapped the cloth around some of his more painful burns. "Let's get you out a'ere..." Her minuscule voice could be heard just over the others' sounds. She reached a small hand and scarred wrist to Garith to help him up.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Slowly and careful took Eliwood away Wasen's armor and inspected the injuries. This was not good, the injury had become somewhat blueish. Eliwood carefully took out the arrow and smelled at it. "It's poison!" Eliwood said. "This is not good, not at all. If only we had a healer with us could we heal this injury easily..."
    "Here, use this" Lyn said and gave Eliwood a wet sponge. "The salts of the ocean will slow down the poison somewhat. It will hurt but I guess it's our best option right now" Lyn said and Eliwood nodded. Eliwood carefully used the sponge on the skin and let part of the poison being sucked up in the sponge. Eliwood then squeezed it and did it again.

HunterZero

Years
  • Garith eyes opened back up as Rotasu helped him up. "Thank you for helping me after what I did I'm surprised," Garith said weakly he was in immense pain. "So what now?" Garith asked now standing up on his own

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    ((Sorry, had to host a family of 9 at my house for 2 days, and couldn't go on this site...))

Rotasu's relief of him being able to speak soon faded. Her hand twitched as she withheld a strong urge to strike him across the face. She sighed, shook her head and motioned to her pegasus, still standing strong and in battle position. "Ever ride one of these?" The question seemed almost rhetorical, he either would either be riding the steed to the ship or walking in his terrible condition. Rotasu whistled her pegasus next to the duo, and having it sit down for Garith to easily mount.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Wasen slowly regained consiousness and looked around only to see Eliwood leaning over him. "Look who's finally awake again." Eliwood said and smiled. "And it's all thanks to Lyn. Be careful now, the poison may have left your body but the injury is still there"
    Wasen slowly tried to stand up, only to find pain in his stomarch and grimaced. "I'm sorry I let you all down" Wasen said. "I... I just wanted to protect you all"
    "I know" Eliwood said. "But try to remember next time that being rash and it might bite it back next to you. I may be no strategist but it's better to await the enemy to make it's move then being hasty and killed at the same time." Eliwood said.

HunterZero

Years
  • "Never rode on one of those," Garith said in awe of the pegasus. He had never really seen one in person before. Garith at first was hesitant to approach the pegasus at first but then slow mounted it. "Wow," Garith muttered under his breath this was his first time on a pegasus and he felt great

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu smirked sarcastically and sat behind him, gripping the reigns of the pegasus to stand the beast up and steer it toward the ship, "You won't be impressed for long..." She stated abruptly as she shook the reigns, forcing the pegasus into the air. A short, painful burst of speed would soon wreck any awe. She seemed to steer poorly as she scanned the area for the lords, but the short flight would be long enough to toss any stomach into a whirl. Approximately five minutes was spent finding the others, "Lady Lyn!" Rotasu's voice emitted through the fog and a pegasus landed near the others, "This man needs medical attention..." She stepped off the pegasus and helped Garith off as well.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Lady Lyn who had just bind the bandage around Hectors arm rushed to Rotasu's assistance. "Oh dear..." Lady Lyn said when she saw the injuries. "Rotasu, I may need your help for this" Lyn said and inspected a standard check on the injuries. "Looks like Hector and Wasen is not the only one injured. What happened? Did you saw the enemies?" Lady Lyn asked. Lyn quickly and carefully put on a bandage on the worst injury Garith had. "Well, luckily so are they only meat injuries and does not seem to have broken any bones or being poisonous. Eliwood is taking care of Wasen's injuries for the moment. Too bad we have no healer with us som we have to use what we have and make the best out of it"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Lightning struck down and all that was left of the morph was ash. Parthos staggered back his hand stuck to his side. His lightning was fast enough to kill the morph but not the attack. The sword of the morph had changed course, it was no longer a killing blow but a blow that would give you only moments to live. The sword was now laying a few feet from the bleeding and groaning mage, he saw his blood smeared all over the sword and trailing where it had travelled.
    He lifted his shirt to inspect the wound that spread across the left of his chest like a mouth of a monster, one glance was all he needed to summarize he would die if he did nothing. There would be no possible way he would reach the others without being on the edge of death. He closed his eyes.
    He pushed himself up into a kneeling position, resting both his hands on the wound finding it hard to concentrate, partly wishing that he could just wait for help instead of moving so much instead. He felt warmth coming from his hands, then he felt the pain spreading and growing across his side as the warmth turned into a burning sensation.
    He could smell his very flesh burning his jaw tightened then went slack as the pain became numbing. He thought to himself as he sealed the wound, "I should have used thunder or lightning whatever you call it, fire is so ungracefull" Though that would be a stupid idea since he would have burnt his entire body into a crisp. His mind was flowing from one thing to another eventually his magic stopped and he fell over, losing concious going into a welcome sleep. His magic burned into his side forever marking him.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • (This RP seems to die out. I need EVERYONE's support to keep this alive!)

Lyn wrinkled her nose a little when Rotasu didn't came with an answer. Instead did she tried to take care of Garith's injuries as much as she could. With half of everyone at least somewhat injured so did she realized that this could be even more dangerous then one year ago. If Nergal wasn't alive, then who was in charge of all this happening? And where was Parthos? We could really need his help!

A stranger in a cloak was wander the land when she suddenly saw an unconcious body lying there on the ground. "Well, well. Looks like someone had got more then he bargained for. Such a shame that talented mage have to go thorugh so much." he said and inspected the injuries. The stranger had purple hair, which could be mistaken for a morph but he wasn't. In front of his right eye was his monocle as he always was carrying. "I may have very few healing skills, although I have read about it somewhere..." he said for himself and took one of his many books. "Ah! Here it is!" the stranger said, laid his hands above the unconcious man's hands, closed his eyes and concentrated and the healing took it place.

(OCC: For your information. I LOVE CANAS! <3)

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Parthos stirred, he felt the healing magic go through his body, and felt revitalised. He slowly got up and saw the Mage who helped him, purple hair and a monocle what an odd appearance Parthos thought. He pushed himself up standing a little back from the mage. He looked at his wound, which was better, it was healed like it never happened except for the very faint scar from his fire.
    "Thank you...sorry for being so adrupt but who are you and why are you here? This is dread isle i didn't think anyone else was on the boat unless you were already here which could mean you might be with the enemy?" Parthos asked despite being healed he still felt a bit out of breath from his experience.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • The purple-haired stranger nodded gently. "This is indeed a evil island to live on. My name is Canas. I'm a Druid of the Elder Magic of some sort. Some may call it Dark Magic but I prefer to call it Elder Magic instead. I was one of the travellers who defeated the evil here one year ago, since then has I lived with my family here on this island but about a week ago came this evil... feeling on this island ago. My wife is in late pregnacy and are about to give birth so we can't get to the mainland." Canas said thoughtfull. "And who may you be? I found you unconcious on the field. For the look of you does you look like a Mage, a apprentice magi?"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • As the mage Canas replied Parthos was quite surprised that somebody would make a home out of this place and raise a family here. Canas went on to ask "And who may you be? I found you unconcious on the field. For the look of you does you look like a Mage, a apprentice magi?"
    "I'm Parthos...I'm not really an apprentice since I've never really had a master to teach me. Do you think you can help my group? They shouldn't be far from here, we came to close the Dragon Gate, since you did it before im sure you can help us...we're being led by Lord Eliwood, Lyn and Hector" Parthos replied he hoped that the others were alright.

Back