• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem: Web of Deceit

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Haha, leveling up for only +1 resistance, that brings back memories.
    I'm glad this thread got an update, I was starting to worry about this dying.

For some strange reason I expected Macel to be named Gray Wolf...

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    ...Wooster? ...Noggin?

wth has gone into you, Blitzy?

There's nothing wrong with the script, and...eh, let's see what happens if I repoint it...

Repointing does diddly-squat.

Waiting now for someone to help me on an FE forum. I feel pathetic. D=

Oh well, i was watching a really old show called Jeeves and Wooster, where all the jokes about Jeeves being a manservant come from, and well, that was a line from it xD

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Super huge fire emblem fan here! thats how i got the name Karel...anyway three things i have to say

1.Try and get new faces for the players because fans like me dont wanna say raven and Eliwood the whole time when they have new names.

2.Can you please explain to me how you were able to even do this?I have been trying to figure out how to hack fire emblem for the longest and to no avail.

3.this is just filler but i have owned and played every Fire emblem game from 3 to the new DS game....i will be a true rater when this game comes out so if you dont mind letting me be a beta tester, i wont dissappoint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back