• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    100marios said:
    Ok.....how about....
    Do you get to have Linus or Lloyd on your team later on? (whichever the Hero guy is....I think it's Lloyd) Because some of my people are supposed to have a Hero in their support lists.....

you don't get Linus. He gets killed either way by either Limistella or one of your people. That Hero is Harken. To get Harken, you need to be in a stage where you get Karel. If you are in that Bishop guy's map (where everyone's throwing Boltings and Purges at you) Don't kill 4 promoted units in under 9 turns. If you're in Jerme's map (the only assasin boss) Don't open 4 dorrs in under 9 turns. When you do the requirements above, Harken will appear instead of Karel. To persuade Harken into your army, use Marcus, Eliwood, Isadora or Lowen to talk to him. He has a Brave Sword and his stats are just ok fpr me. I like Karel better but I don't want to miss out a Brave Sword or a Support with Isadora... ^^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Thanks oni flygon! The great sage general of Eturia!
    *bows a few more times*
    ........um......if you don't mind saying.......what exactly has gotten you so angry? I really don't like it when my friends are unhappy. I would like to help a bit, even though there isn't much I could.......
    *puts on a joker's suit*
    You wanna see a card trick? Ok!
    Pick a card! Any card!
    .............except that one...
    and that one.....not that one either...
    Hehe...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    100marios said:
    Thanks oni flygon! The great sage general of Eturia!
    *bows a few more times*
    ........um......if you don't mind saying.......what exactly has gotten you so angry? I really don't like it when my friends are unhappy. I would like to help a bit, even though there isn't much I could.......
    *puts on a joker's suit*
    You wanna see a card trick? Ok!
    Pick a card! Any card!
    .............except that one...
    and that one.....not that one either...
    Hehe...
    um...i gave her a 3/10 on his original avatar...i got a complaint from Teara

support dart with Karel i came across this place at gamefaqs with CS quotes...its funny

oh...and u can risk nino's life by attacking Nergal or talking to Linus/Loyd :D

how does character support work?...is it just u put 2 specific char. 2gether for a certain amout of time?

Last edited:
    Years
    oh look, now he's calling me a girl... O.o

Support convos happen when 2 certain characters are beside each other for a certain amount of time. Some characters take only a few turns like Flroina/Lyn, Hector/Eliwood etc...some characters take up 80 turns...You can only support 5 times (per character). This is because...you don't want Ninian and Fiora and Eliwood pairings, do you?

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    That's why? Over an avatar? Each of us have our own opinions about them, and I suppose some are a little stricter about them then others.

Are you calling oni flygon a girl on purpose digispirit virus? If it's supposed to be a joke, you have to do something to indicate so.
    If it's on purpose......that's just not nice! What do you have against my good friend oni flygon? Huh?

Years
    Well, one thing... no one rates an avatar so low unless you don't have an avatar. Second, that's Yellow for goodness' sake! Thirdly, if you don't notice that male symbol under my name digispirit virus, you're pretty much skimming through posts

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hi~ I haven't been on PC in a while but.. I got fire emblem a few weeks ago.. i'm doin ok. i was on chapter 13. and then i felt kike starting over. so i have variously been playing and now i'm on chapter 18... Also. I f you need any help. ask me..! I kno w a lot about this game!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i edited it...happy? frankly i judge gender via avatar...another bad habit

sage general of eturia?

oh well...u mean the series or the game?

Years
    no... you shouldn't have edited it. That just makes me guilty... be happy I'm not angry anymore...

((I swear you shouldn't have edited it...))

100marios

Years
    oni flygon said:
    no... you shouldn't have edited it. That just makes me guilty... be happy I'm not angry anymore...

((I swear you shouldn't have edited it...))
    *sweats, and spreads them apart*
    Uh..hehe...let's not start this again! Let's just talk about Fire Emblem!
    What's with your constant avatar changing oni flygon? I like all of them I saw, (Eliwood, Jaffar, Nergal) but you didn't keep them on long enough for me to really enjoy them!
    ..............where are you getting them anyway?? I must know!!!...........please?
    Hehe...

Years
    I'm changing them since someone might think my avatars are too cute and "uncool"

heh...well, I can't really tell where I can find them XD

100marios

Years
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    How do you beat the side quest of the chapter after the chapter named The Noble Lady of Caelin? Who is the Shaman in that level and how do you get him???

Whoah!!!!! Who IS that????
    That guy is a swordsmaster. His name is Linus (I think) and he is one of the later bosses. You know Guy right? This guy is his upgraded class. Is that his critical hit oni flygon? I can't tell......

Hmm...I forgot how that level went....if you can tell me what it's about, I should remember.........what's it about? Hehe....

Years
    100marios said:
    That guy is a swordsmaster. His name is Linus (I think) and he is one of the later bosses. You know Guy right? This guy is his upgraded class. Is that his critical hit oni flygon? I can't tell......

Hmm...I forgot how that level went....if you can tell me what it's about, I should remember.........what's it about? Hehe....

No, That's Lloyd. When I downloaded it, It was called "swordmasterlloyd".
    I think it's the side quest that you get when you save the caelin soldiers. You have to have at least one of them living for it to be available.
    (P.S: I'm gonna change my profile. Can someone get me a picture of a wyvern lord? its for an avatar...)

100marios

Years
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    No, That's Lloyd. When I downloaded it, It was called "swordmasterlloyd".
    I think it's the side quest that you get when you save the caelin soldiers. You have to have at least one of them living for it to be available.
    (P.S: I'm gonna change my profile. Can someone get me a picture of a wyvern lord? its for an avatar...)
    Oh right!!!!!
    You're the same one I'm on in Hector mode!
    Well the first house in the upper row is where you get Canas, the shaman guy. He's pretty good!
    Hmm, do you want more help with the level?
    ......oh, and please don't tell me you've been using Marcus a lot!
    ......have you? Hehe.....

Years
    100marios said:
    Oh right!!!!!
    You're the same one I'm on in Hector mode!
    Well the first house in the upper row is where you get Canas, the shaman guy. He's pretty good!
    Hmm, do you want more help with the level?
    ......oh, and please don't tell me you've been using Marcus a lot!
    ......have you? Hehe.....

:nervous:uhhh... heh... ummm... y-yeah...
    Hey, Oniflygon, can you see if you can find a picture of a wyvern lord or a wyvern knight? I need one for my avatar... and please not the teeny tiny one, the one when its attacking...

100marios

Years
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    :nervous:uhhh... heh... ummm... y-yeah...
    Hey, Oniflygon, can you see if you can find a picture of a wyvern lord or a wyvern knight? I need one for my avatar... and please not the teeny tiny one, the one when its attacking...
    You....you have???
    ...don't worry hehe....the only problem is that later on, no matter how many levels he'll grow up, he'll really begin to stink. That's because he was upgraded right away. Always wait until a chracter is at lvl 20 before changing their class. That's how you can create the most powerful people.
    So for now.....try to stop using Marcus!....sorry if that was a little harsh hehe...
    *sweatdrops*
    Just I ended up making the same mistake as you the first time I played through......

Years
    100marios said:
    You....you have???
    ...don't worry hehe....the only problem is that later on, no matter how many levels he'll grow up, he'll really begin to stink. That's because he was upgraded right away. Always wait until a chracter is at lvl 20 before changing their class. That's how you can create the most powerful people.
    So for now.....try to stop using Marcus!....sorry if that was a little harsh hehe...
    *sweatdrops*
    Just I ended up making the same mistake as you the first time I played through......

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... ok :D
    I haven't noticed anything wrong with him yet (and everyone else says he's HORRIBLE!!!!) but thanks for warning me...
    that was not harsh at all! I'm glad that I know the reason why he stinks!
    I'm gonna wait until Oswin is level 20 before I promote him anyway!
    Hey, which house is Canas in? I'm stuck...
    and how come Lowen isn't doing much damage? He's level 7 in my game...

100marios

Years
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... ok :D
    I haven't noticed anything wrong with him yet (and everyone else says he's HORRIBLE!!!!) but thanks for warning me...
    that was not harsh at all! I'm glad that I know the reason why he stinks!
    I'm gonna wait until Oswin is level 20 before I promote him anyway!
    Hey, which house is Canas in? I'm stuck...
    and how come Lowen isn't doing much damage? He's level 7 in my game...
    I'm glad it wasn't too harsh hehe...
    Good plan with Oswin! He can get pretty powerful later on!
    Hmm, Canas? He's in the red house right at the beginning on the upper row.
    In every red house there is, you get something when you visit it. I suggest going to them after you beat the guys!
    Well I never used Lowen (he looks rather strange if you ask me hehe....)
    But I have Sain at lvl 6 and he's doing pretty good damage.
    He has:
    11 strength (this is how they calculate how much damage you do)
    6 skill
    8 speed
    5 luck
    7 defense
    0 resistance
    He's good as long as I keep him away from magic users hehe.....
    Every time you go up a lvl and get points, it's random. You might get all defense and nothing into anything else! (I highly doubt that though hehe....)
    How about you post his stats on here and I help you out!
    *smiles*

Oh, and I wanted to ask.....what are you doing to try and beat the lvl? Are you going to fight the pirates or sneak around? It's hard, but it's better if you do fight the pirates......

Wow, I never thought I would be helping anyone in this game hehe....

Years
    My Lowen is at level 6, with 32 experience points.
    he has:
    Str: 8
    Skill: 5
    Spd: 10
    Luck: 6
    Def: 8
    Res: 0
    He's speedy, but not very strong... I guess that's why.
    *giggle* I like to call him "Sir Mophead".
    Which house?!?!?!? there's about 8! Do you mean that one in the corner?
    My strategy was to go around and attack from behind... and then visit the arena!
    Hey, what happens if you go back in the inn?
    (Of course you can help! I'm asking you questions now!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back