• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire or Water?

Which Type do you like? Fire or Water?

• Fire

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Water

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I love them both, I can't decide

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I vote Water, because there are a lot of Water types that look cool. A lot of Fire Pokemon are...well, boring. (Although I love Typhlosion, Blaziken and Houndoom... But that's about it...) And most of them lack good movepools, and also there just plain aren't that many Fire types :/

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fire I dont like too many water types and I love too many fire types

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha, Haza just BURNED you. And you call yourself a fire type :P

I love Water types. Always have and always will, I love water aspects of life in general. Fire types, don't get me wrong, are awesome, but there just isn't enough variety in them IMO.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Obviously judging by my username, you already know my opinion. XD

Water type, definitely. The diversity, beauty and sheer awesomeness just make it a complete type for me. :D

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I prefer Fire over Water. They usually grow to be extremely strong and have some funky moves ;D Plus there are hardly any fire-types in the wild in-game >:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ohh... So fire and water are tied, eh?
    Honestly, I expected the fire-type to do much worse than it has. I love fire-type Pokémon to death, but it seems that most people don't quite receive them in the same manner as I. The water-type just has so much diversity and great movepools that I expected it to completely trump the my poor little fiery friends. Perhaps there is more love for the flame than I though. ;D

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
    Years
    Fire has always been my favorite element, also with pokemon. That probably influenced me into loving the color red :D

Years
    Water definitely. It's one of the few types that you can make a competitive team with that can stand against those people on PBR's wifi that only use Ubers.

Also I've just always been a water person. I live on a freakin island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, how can I NOT be a water person? :D

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I prefer water over fire! Water all the way! I've always liked water Pokémon more, but I've also always lived by the sea ;) Anyway, I do think some of the Fire types are a lot cooler than any of the water types, but well, fire is the more kewl element of those two. If it's about elegance or beauty, then water would be the winner.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ahh D: So hard, there's awesome pokemon that fall into both categories. Buuut, I'll probably have to go with fire types <3 I love most of the fire type Pokemon, and the cities with fire-type-using gyms are all so amazing (especially Lavaridge). So yeah, I'm going to have to go with fire on this one <3

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I voted Fire. Though by now, I'm sure my choice was probably obvious, especially given my user name. That and several of my favorite Pokemon are Fire types.

Back