• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I still don't know how to put the shiny blaziken in my sig. I was told I could have him, but no one has told me how to put him in my sig. :(

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
Years
Pogiforce-14 said:
I still don't know how to put the shiny blaziken in my sig. I was told I could have him, but no one has told me how to put him in my sig. :(

Fine i'll help ya! just put this in your sig with out the *
pkrssh006.gif

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! I do hope that i can join!

I wondr if i can join! I am sure that i am eligible for it as i am a fire pokemon lover! My bests are Charizard and Dragonite!
I think that none has taken Shiny Charizard, so i want to have that.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey can i join the Fire club ill be The grey Rapidash
78.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
Sorry I havent had time to go on the internet in a LONG time. If someone wants to take over this club they can. I'm still keeping founder in my signature tho

Last edited:

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
I'll join. I'll take it over if noone minds.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Pwhee~! I'll join with...Ack, it's so hard to choose...Regular Ninetails. But in my siggy, I'm going to put the icon to save room in my sig. I don't even know what we're talking about, I'm on the 1st page xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back