• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire/Psychic

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    I haven't played in forever. I recently recovered some old cards from a closet and a few new ones from a yard sale. I had SO many great cards at one time... Anyhow, I put this together. It's lacking since it's old I'm sure, but I still want to post for some reason.

ENERGY (24)
    14x Fire
    10x Psychic

TRAINERS (12)
    3x Energy Removal
    3x Professor Elm
    2x Professor Oak
    2x Potion
    1x Super Potion
    1x Max Revive

POKEMON (20)
    2x Eevee (Team Rocket)
    1x Eevee (Jungle)
    1x Eevee (Promo 11)
    2x Flareon (Jungle)
    1x Dark Flareon (Team Rocket)
    1x Kangaskhan (Jungle)
    1x Ho-oh (Neo Revelation)
    2x Blaine's Vulpix (Gym Heroes)
    1x Blaine's Vulpix (Gym Challenge)
    1x Blaine's Ninetales (Gym Challenge)
    1x Magmar (Fossil)
    1x Moltres (Promo 21)
    1x Entei (Promo 34)
    1x Torkoal (EX Holon Phantoms)
    1x Lugia (Neo Revelation)
    1x Mewtwo (Promo 14)
    1x Mewtwo ex (EX Ruby and Sapphire)

EDIT: It looks like I'm 4 Pokemon short... Would it be safe to fit another Blaine's Ninetales in there? I have a Growlithe, a Blaine's Growlithe, and a Light Arcanine. Could I fit those in? Looks like too much Fire.

EDIT 2: I suppose I posted this in the wrong area and can't delete...

Last edited:

shadowmightyena

im home take me drunk
    Years
  • i would maybe add a few more trainers as they are the key(more deck searchers or hp healers.
    you have some gd cards so either use basic powerful cards like mewtwo or entie to start attacking early in the game while your opponent evolves their pokes OR you could use the eevee-lutions idea but you may need more eevee cards (espion,umbreon and stuff)

Years
  • Ok, afew things:
    Get rid of lottsa energys. Have about 14, not 24!
    Gain alot of trainers. I have 22 in my deck, try and get an around near that.
    As for the pokes, theres too many there. I have like 5 different pokes in my deck, run multiple amounts of the same ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Does anybody know what pack the uxie LvX card is in?

Last edited:
    Back