• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen fire red:can this team do it

Years
  • ok i am playing fire red and have reached the elite 4
    do u think this team has what it takes i have 40 hyper portions and revives respctivly
    charizard lv.50
    blast burn
    flamethrower
    wing attack
    slash

ferowlv.50
    mirror move
    drill peck
    agility
    pursuit

aerodactyl lv.50
    EQ
    anicent power
    fly
    double edge

zapdoslv.50
    t-wave
    steel wing
    drill peck
    agility

nidoking lv.50
    megahorn
    sttrength
    thrash
    double kick

vaperonlv.50
    subsitute
    baton pass
    surf
    aurora beam

Last edited:

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
    Years
  • i tried beating the elite 4 with lv 50's...didn't work as well as I thought it would
    So I've resulted in training them up more
    but you never know
    you can always try

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Yes, your team is easily ready for taking on (and defeating) The Elite 4. I did it with a Lv. 49 Charizard and a Lv. 55 Tyranitar (transferred from my other Fire Red)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • i'm not a big fan of Legendaries,but for lv 50 team not bad on raisin AERODACTYL,but wats the point of having Fearow then(both flyin types!)?
    still a good team though

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Most teams can take the E4, it just depends on how you use them!

Use them well and they will pwn the E4, if not they MAY win but it won't be as much as a spectacle if you don't PWN them!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I think you have quite a variety of different tyoes (except three flying types. :()
    Yeah, I'd say you'd be able to take on the E4.

Years
  • i did it and yes i have 3 flying types it just happened aero my fav poke so i raise it as soon as i get
    zapdos my fav poke from legend trio and the rest i had from beginning so.. i pwnd the first 4 ...rival wass hard but i managed to pull through..never used even one hyper potion/revive during a battle only before.......aero was slightly eved as as soon as i got him at lv.5 gave him 10 carbos and 10. protien and trained him on pidey and rattata then went and fought trainers so he was slightly eved
    same with zapdos gave him calcium and carbos

Back