• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Omega: 2016

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Would people like to see this happen?

This is basically re-creating Drayano's hack, but updating it to include all the features of modern day hacks i.e P/S/S split, Fairy type and other game mechanics.

For those who don't know Fire Red Omega was a difficulty hack which upped the levels of the game, added new areas to find Pokemon in and generally improved the game loads. Is this something people would be interested in? Currently I have only updated the trainer and leader rosters and with the splits and typings etc is already brilliant?

Would you be interested in this?

(P.S I have Drayano's permission, via Twitter, to go ahead)

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    You should post a link to the original rom, aka Fire Red Omega. Also, are you re-creating it? Like same everything with some few exceptions here and there? Or are there any new stories and such?

If not, since you got permission, why not the Fire Red Omega rom as your base instead?

Other than that, I wish you good luck! :)

Back