• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Fire Red Pokemon Forms Help

PokemonMasterFlare

Pokemon Pro!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    I don't understand how to implement alternate forms or form changing into Fire Red, and I haven't been able to find any threads to help me with this. Specifically, what I'm looking for are ways to change forms using Key Items (similar to Shaymin's sky form) and Mega Evolutions, but other form changing methods and unchangeable forms would be appreciated as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I don't understand how to implement alternate forms or form changing into Fire Red, and I haven't been able to find any threads to help me with this. Specifically, what I'm looking for are ways to change forms using Key Items and Mega Evolutions, but other form changing methods and unchangeable forms would be appreciated as well.

Hey, I think this thread on Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion for FireRed might be of some help to you!

Last edited:

PokemonMasterFlare

Pokemon Pro!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hey, I think this thread on Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion for FireRed might be of some help to you!

I've already looked at that, but I can't understand how putting it into the rom works, nor can I find the "make" program to use for it. Even if I did understand it and had the program, that's only part of what I'm looking for and not all of it.

Perhaps I should clarify. By "changing forms with key items", I meant using key items on Pokemon to change their form, similar to how Shaymin's sky form works. I just edited the original post to include the clarification.

Edit: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, is there a way to separate Unown's forms to make each one be considered a different Pokemon?
    Edit2: Oh yeah, another thing is that I want to be able to view the alternate forms in the dex without having them as separate entries.

Last edited:
    Back