• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red Rom Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    i got the patch for fire red tranlation and i started playing it and it wouldnt let me save...can anyone tell me y i cant save on the fire red rom?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2004
    use the save fix patch first and change the save type to flash 128k and you can save the game

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    If you want the Roms and/or patches click the banner below to go to . I have every Pokemon Rom. Also the Roms are the most up-to-date versions in as much English as possible...

Edit by Shadow: No linking to ROMs in posts...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    chaoscloud, please do not use profanity, it is in the rules.

This topic should have been in the Emulator/Patches Discussion.

Porygon, even if you use savestates you can not play after you beat the Elite Four.

STaLIS, no linking to roms...

And finally, since this should have been somewhere else, (and I beleive it would have been closed there) and ROMs where linked to...

~~CLOSED~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back