• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Title Screen request thread!

Should I start accepting 16 color pics in the background?

• Total voters
Years
  • Hey, I have a request for you two.. its a little complicated but hope you can do it sir...
    I want a Arecus on the right side of the screen
    I have a background which is a little complicated if you can add this background then you can add a black screen
    I want Space and Time to be written on the screen, please dont include version in the title
    remove the copyright credits of GameFreak and add my credits Copyright sSiddhant if possible else you can leave it

gCuanSq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey man, I have a question. if I'm having someone make me a custom 'Pokémon Logo' you're going to need a copy of it to make the titlescreen correct? If so I will personally message you when I have that logo for you.
    in the mean time if you could please expect a Black, Purple, amd Red Background with not an in game umbreon sprite, but a separate style. " example: suicide in liquid crystal, or Regigigas in Gaia. Thanks man!

Years
  • I have 2 requests
    Ho-oh Gen 3 Sprite
    Pokemon Gold Background (If Not Possible Pokemon Ruby Background)
    Pokemon Copper

Lugia Gen 3 Sprite
    Pokemon Silver Background (If Not Possible Pokemon Sapphire Background)
    Pokemon Bronze

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • Sprite: Red (the trainer), or if that's not possible, Mew
    Background Color: Black
    Text: Kanto Reformation
    On the bootscreen, please add Copyright 2016 Bobsomeness Studios
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Could you make a Fire Red title screen for me, please?

1 (Pokemon) - Persian
    2 (Background) - Green
    3 (Version name) - SEA GREEN

Thank you!

goranthegreat

Pokemon Mega Charizard If you can please use this sprite http://imgur.com/a/1oKuk
    Background Flames must BE black please!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Hey!! are you still doing this? if you are then please do mine

1. giratina
    2. burnt orange
    3. pokemon pangaea

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • I don't want to offend anyone here but if youre still doing this
    I honestly think (as nice as you are in doing this) youre wasting your time here, 99% of this hack won't make it for sure (sadly) and this just wastes your time as you never see your own efforts actually being used

come at me, hate me

Years
  • Do you need a clean rom to work with? I have started editing maps and added some pokémon's, changed/added some moves but other than that, I haven't done anything. Would really appreciate if you could make it happen with a rom that has already been started working on.

I finished my hack a while ago but had to redo everything, hope you can do this, if you even are taking requests anymore.

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
  • Guys I really don't think this request thread is still active. I haven't seen the OP around since Feburary (I think). Either way, it's been a long time and I doubt they are still doing this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    Can you make the following:
    1.Pokémon-jirachi
    2.background-anything that suits
    3.name-Pokémon cinnabar island quest

Thanks!!!

Back