• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen fire red trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i have a fire red trans with nearly all the attacks done maybe it is all attacks and items but not much in game text no need to thank me *plz thank me*

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    no prob i was away for a while now im back funny only 5 people have viewed it

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ok i need thats y i made this but its only 5% done

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You could have asked me for help. I can read and
    speak fluent japanese e.t.c. I'm not trying to boast
    by the way. Anyway, good work!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Wow, I haven?t tried it but you got it out so quickly! Keep up the good work. ^_^;

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    thanks all u people and anyone can help just go on from that translation plz help it takes so long to translate i dont even no japanese very good i looked on the internet for a translation japanes to english and done and copy off red and blue pS:my old name used to be jazz on other boards

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yeah u can help me just get the patch and translate whatever u can then post here and ill see how much plz help it takes so long

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    um, HELLO!!! This was NOT made by you, it was made by my good friend Jazz. Im sick and tired of people taking other's hard work. Now fudge, dont rip off other peoples works anymore, im nice to everyone, but what pisses me off more than anything is when someones work gets stolen, comprende?

-Coolboyman

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    no i made this my self its diferent ive seen his trans i might of copied off him a bit but i didnt stel it

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    dude you should be banned just for lying like that...It's Jazz's work and you know it. Stupid lying peice of crap I hope you post that it isn't yours when you're awake at night because of your friggin guilt that you stole his work. He worked his friggin *** off for you and you can just steal it. You're a moron, and should be banned.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    fudge01 said:
    no i made this my self its diferent ive seen his trans i might of copied off him a bit but i didnt stel it

Sorry for double posting but reading this thread again I just think I caught you in your friggin lie you little buttplug. You said you were Jazz and now you're claiming you just copied him a little. You don't even know english you fag.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    Yeah, this kid needs to be banned. Jazz worked so hard on this and you stole it from him. Scared? You should be kid.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    You're probably crapping in your pants cuz you're so scared...You should be...You could have done this so much better:

"Hey I just was at cheatandwin.com and found this cool patch made by Jazz! Here!"

But instead you just said:

"hey! I mayd a trans called fre red and i dont no enligsh cuz im a moron"

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2004
    I'm going to have to ask my fellow members of the CheatAndWin community to back off on this, flaming won't help. I will be comparing the two translations, and if this proves to be a copy of Jazz's hard work, I'll be in contact with the administration of this community to see that justice is done. If this happens I'll be I.P. banning him from the CheatAndWin server completely, for your own sake, if this is a carbon copy of Jazz's translation, come clean before I take action.

-XvBadBendervX, on behalf of the CheatAndWin administration.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Yea! What he said...errr...you moron! lol Sorry...I'll stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back