• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen fire red trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Yeah sure! Head on over to cheatandwin.com and find the thread [Translation]Fire Red (j) I think that's what it's called...its the real deal and will teach you everything about patching.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    fudge01 said:
    yeah get smart ips and patch it

Dude shut up and think about what you've done for a while and then start posting again.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    What your doin is illegal on all boards. And please work on your grammer too. Not 2B rude or nothin

And Aniram, flaming really aint the way. You could get banned 2

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    JoWood said:
    What your doin is illegal on all boards. And please work on your grammer too. Not 2B rude or nothin

And Aniram, flaming really aint the way. You could get banned 2

I know...I'm done...I was just kinda pissed...I hate it when people do that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Dont Steal Other Peoples Work

FUDGE01 dont steal other peoples translations and call them your own because this translation is jazzes :dead: and heres a quote from jazz him self

Here is my new title screen that will come with the new patch later this week or next week to STOP PEOPLE from stealing my work! *Looks at FUDGE01*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    anyways i got it off mirc and the guy said i could take credit for it because he wasnt continuing it so it wasnt my fault

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    fudge01 said:
    anyways i got it off mirc and the guy said i could take credit for it because he wasnt continuing it so it wasnt my fault

Whatever! He's releasing a new patch next week...you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • ok Aniram dont do that and all that matters is if the final product is exactly the same till then you cant know for sure if he copyed it this happen to me at school before so please dont go around saying things that you cant actually prove yet.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Errr...I think it's already been proven, hasn't it?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • well saying you worked on something you havent even if ANYONE has givin you "permission" is down right pathetic.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • It hasent actually een proven yet so this is only err whats that called...A theory if and when fudge01 post screens and if they are just as jazz's was but there would have to be the screen shot from jazz's then this could be proved true until thhen i dub this a theory of copyright infringment sorry if that dosent sound right it sounded good in my head -_-;;.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • These lies do not add up:

Quote:

"thanks all u people and anyone can help just go on from that translation plz help it takes so long to translate i dont even no japanese very good i looked on the internet for a translation japanes to english and done and copy off red and blue pS:my old name used to be jazz on other boards"

"no i made this my self its diferent ive seen his trans i might of copied off him a bit but i didnt stel it"

"anyways i got it off mirc and the guy said i could take credit for it because he wasnt continuing it so it wasnt my fault"

Stealing and lying about it, d*** right im pissed. Just admit you took it and stop lying!!!

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • your right those dont add up but i will not take sides just dont curse coolboyman *sigh*

by the way coolboyman i loved your hack.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hey i need a mod to close this thread its geting out of hand i dont care know more who cares

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • sorry im just mad that this kid can think he can rip off peoples work and get away with it, expecially since ive known jazz for years! and im glad u liked my hack

looks at top reply

Your the one who claimed that this translaton was your work, dont blame us cause were mad!

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Fugde01 if ya want it closed just contact Masto-Kun if hes on or an admin i think they can do that.

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I think Fudge01 is just scared because he got busted. I think that's the end of that, and this thread should be closed because Fudge is a moron and I think the flames should end now. Fudge, I hope you learned your lesson. Next time be smart and do the right thing. C'ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back