• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
    Years
    I need help on pokemon i have tried for hours and hours to try to save the islands it says the next step is finding the elite four lady in the cave but she isn't there so now what? i have followed all the steps but i don't want to erase my game and start over because my pokedex is HUGE

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    if you go to four island [or five cant remember] go to the cave at the back and go through the dungeon until you obtain hm 07 which is waterfall then go back to the first room and go up the waterfall and shes fighting team rocket after you beat them the elite four get stronger so make sure to train to level 70 if you want a chance of beating gary

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    Well it's pretty much impossible to have a glitch like that happen, the engine's well made...

Are you sure you haven't missed any steps in gameplay, like rescuing a lost girl, defeating Team Rocket, etc.?

Lugia LoveLust

Lugia Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    He must have found the lost girl
    As he wouldn't of got that far
    When you got to the end of the cave was Team Rocket there?

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
    Years
    I found a lost girl in the lost cave at resort something and she had a crappy persian :D lol i beat it down like a old pair of socks erm i don't think that makez sense > <

Back