• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Starters Fan Club

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    A Club for those persons who start with Fire Pokemon's in the games! ^^
    Notice for mods: If it's already a treath like this, or it looks bad, feel free to lock it!!

Just post if you want to join!

Rules:

1. You must have use an Fire Pokemon as starter at least one time. (Count as the first time you play the game, if you play the game and start with Squirtle, make a new game, and start with Charamander it does not count!)

2. Do not spam, and use the standard Poke Community rules!
    Also if you want to be offtopic include something on topic in the post!

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Lol, I hate Fire Pokemon! *Not!*
    You're in!

Same with me, the Misty thing, and it was my only pokemon when I beat her! ^_^

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Oh, you don't need to put a pic in sig if you not need... (I Forget that, <_<...)
    I have use Fire starter in Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, (Not ruby :( ), Fire Red yet! ^^

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Yay, I'm Great! ^^ :P
    But even before Pokemon had come out I like'd fire... I don't know why...
    Fire waays more than Ice..

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2004
    Yup!
    Fire Pokemon are cool, really, really cool.
    Charizard is one of my most favourite pokemon.
    I went through fire red with just Charizard, Pikachu and Gyarados.
    And you can't believe how cool Charizard is.

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    Hey Cyndaquil, on your siggy it says "Happily Paired With: No-one, Wanna pair up?" Well, I was just wondering, what is all this pairring thing about?

Oh, and I dug out my Red version the other day and I had a lv 22 Charmeleon and no other Pokemon in my party. I remembered why, I'm going through the game with just Charmeleon. And yesturday I decided not to evolve him (to make it slightly harder) I played for a few hours past Midnight last night since I couldn't sleep, and now he's at lv 39.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    I don't really know about pairing up, but I think it's something like very good friends... But i'm A-l-o-t unsure...
    I like your Charameleon, did you know that Basic pokemon learn moves before Evolutions, so a Charamander learn Fire Blast before a Charizard is going to do... I have read that in my guide, while checking each pokemon's moves in about 5 evolution lines! ^^

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    hey can i join? i love fire pokemon, my team is nothing but fire pokemon (With the exception of mewtwo of course)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Hm. I WANT TO JOIN!! =D I love fire types starters or non-starters. Heck. I'm a pyromaniac. >.> Anyway. I never went a game without a fire starter. (Except for the GS versions where I used Feraligatr. o.o)

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Oo oo I'll join!! Char!! On my red version I started with charmander!! Well, kinda figures because he IS my favourite pokemon. So, can I join?

Back