• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Fanatic

Years
    Hey everyone, I am new here as of 15/12/2013. I started playing Pokemon with the original gold version and never stopped. I have played a finished EVERY Pokemon game (Not including the mysterious dungeons and other spin off titles) and love every minuet. As the title suggests I am a HUGE fire type fan with Blaziken/Mega Blaziken sitting as my No.1 fave :). I know plenty about Pokemon and love currently enjoying filling up my dex on Y version. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :)

Welcome to PC, Magma! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ Great to meet you. :)

Glad to see you've already posted in the X & Y board, you will have so very much to discuss there. You can share your friend code here on PC, trade, battle, and plenty of other awesome things. Our Trade Corner will be great in helping you fill up your Pokedex! Mega Blaziken is a really cool Pokemon as well, who would've thought he'd be made even better than he already was? Speed Boost is such a good ability. Maybe I'll use him in my next playthrough when I get Y (already have X).

Since you know a lot about Pokemon I'm sure that means you will have tons more to discuss here so stick around! Be sure to explore around the forum and keep posting so you have the best time. :D Let the staff members know if you need help and I hope you'll love PC as much as everyone else.

See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Fire Type Fanatic

Ahhh, a fire type fan! Perhaps that you'll enjoy a box of a red hot lunch? I do like Fire type pokemon myself; Blaziken is a really nice pokemon, and I used to like starting off with Torchic on my pokemon Ruby run-throughs! I also like pokemon like Houndoom, Ninetales and Rapidashhh which those are pretty majestic pokemon as well. Spicy, yet a hint of boldness! My kinds of fire pokemon!

Fire Type Fanatic

But as firey hot as your passion is, I do hope you'll enjoy this forum equally as well! And I really wish you luck on filling up on your pokedex for X&Y! You know, you can go on over to the X/Y Quick Trade Thread if you want some specific pokemon for your dex, and someone can help you out there! And of course, I'll treat you to an extra spicy lunch once you've filled up your pokedex too!

Fire Type Fanatic

Have an amazing stay, and I'm glad to meet you! We want you to have great fun on this forum, so, don't be shy on asking the staff members anytime you have a concern, or a question you may have! We can also keep off those rampaging lions too! Annnd I hope to see you again!

Back