• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen fire types

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
Years
  • what is your favorite legendary FIRE type in GSC Entei or Ho-oh

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hrm... I guess I would have to say Ho-oh. It's rainbow colors and stoof~ <333 And what was say above; going up to Ho-oh was much more fun (and took a wee bit longer... and it didn't have to take me trading an attack for useless whirlpool and Escape rose), then descending down to get Lugia. :D

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Entei is cuter.:t244:
    Ho-oh is my favorite fire ledgendary in GSC, though. It was one of my first TCG cards.

bav123

Do a Barrel Roll
    Years
  • Entei since I can never manage to catch him in Gold. I've tried for the past seven years and I've yet to manage to catch that irritating thing. And that's why he's my favourite over those two, illogically.

Same with me :D

I think it likes to taunt me, I've tried for a fortnight now to catch him in FireRed, and I still don't have him. Grr. :D

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Entei, I just love the dogs, dogs are cool animals who obey there trainers better than some kind of bird thing does xD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Moltres can technichally be a legendary fire type in pokemon gold ;)
    Otherwise Ho-oh gets my vote.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ho oh, its so pretty but looks kind of mean.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Ho-Oh because it's so much more usable in the story than entei is. Also, you don't get entei until much later in the game.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hahaha Entei, what a waste of a Pokemon.

Ho-Oh is just plain awesome, not only competatively, but in terms of apperance. I can't get enough birds.

Back