• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIRE!!

EpsilonE

Banned
Years
  • Okay, so there's a fire in your house and it's relatively large (atleast, it's large enough that you cant put it out yourself)

It's spread and you have enough time to grab about 3 things from around your house before it gets too wild and smokes out all the rooms.

What things would you grab?

Years
  • My house isn't that flammable because I'm not poor.

Anyway, I would grab my external hard drive, cell phone, and laptop for sure, though I think I would have time to throw most everything of value in a backpack or two before climbing out my window.

Actually, I would probably just throw the bags out the window and check to see if my family was ok.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • If my Mum, Dad and dog were guaranteed to be safe, I would grab my MacBook, my comfort blanket, and my iPod. It's materialistic, but the iPod and MacBook are also pretty much the three most expensive things in the house, and I dunno if they're covered by our insurance. :x

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll grab my savings, some clothes, my books, my Mac Air and DS, then some food.

And Sakari, he meant things, not people/person.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Me, myself and I

My wallet, handphone and thumbdrive

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Funny to think a brick house would burn down.

Computer;
    Monitor;
    Shelf stacked with mass of video games.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My dad's a firefighter. Our house/apartment building wouldn't be on fire cause we are not stupid like my aunt who almost burned down our house in NY by leaving fish sticks in the oven.

But if such a thing were to happen, I'd grab my cell phone, credit card/any money and my hamster.

Ayselipera

Of course if my cat counts as a thing then I would grab my kitty instead. :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd grab five things~

1. My car keeeeys n_n
    2. My iPhone <3
    3. My iPhone charger (pretty much pointless to have a phone and... no battery on it)
    4. A blanket a friend of mine made me for Christmas last year.
    5. A picture of my mom.

Years
  • I wouldn't have the sense to grab anything. I'd simply run around the house yelling and trying to find everyone.

But if, say, someone came to the door and said "Good evening. I do believe that your home is ablaze. I don't mean to rush you, but I've calculated that you only have time to save up to three (3) items of value. Please, think carefully then remove up to three (3) such items. Thank you, have a good night." then I'd remove my laptop, the folder where I keep all my important documents like my birth certificate and passport, and a teddy bear I've had since I was 3 years old.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Easy.

1)My Ds

2) My cell-phone

3) A picture of my girlfriend

My parents are gonna have to find there own way out. ^_^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My cat, a pillow and a blanket. XD A pillow and a blanket would be good memories if the house is utterly destroyed, and the cat is obvious. You don't want your pet to die. o__o

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would get my Laptop, Wii essentials, and my DS.

Those are the three I'd want with me the most if such an incident arrives.

Back