• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fireheart's Tradin' Castle! Ev'd & Shinies!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been traded TOOO many Hacks. There are more on the Blacked Pokemon list but I just haven't added them. So, from now on, you HAVE to post your Pokémon's IVs, or I won't accept it. Sorry about this. Also, if I find out YOU traded me a Hack, then your going on the Black List, no questions.

- Fire

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Shiny Solrock level 100 @ Mind PlateSpoiler: Careful NatureAbility: LevitateEVs: No idea281/226/206/131/182/176Cosmic Power, Rock Slide, SolarBeam, Explosion

can offer my shiny evd modest meganium (ev by elhero)

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Shiny Solrock level 100 @ Mind PlateSpoiler: Careful NatureAbility: LevitateEVs: No idea281/226/206/131/182/176Cosmic Power, Rock Slide, SolarBeam, Explosion

can offer my shiny evd modest meganium (ev by elhero)

Can I have OT & ID, Location & Date please?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    OT:Fer
    ID:44310
    from hoenn arrived at lv.5

Yes its Legit :D Ill give it to you for the Solrock, I just want to check Solrock first j.i.c

edit: Oh my gosh this is driving me crazy >.> that's a hack, too. All 31 IVs... :(

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Offering:

Shiny Ralts

Lv. 4

Nature: Quiet

Stats:
    HP: 17
    ATTACK: 7
    DEFENSE: 7
    SP. ATK: 9
    SP. DEF: 8
    SPEED: 7

Wanted:

Shiny Dusknoir EV trained.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Yes its Legit :D Ill give it to you for the Solrock, I just want to check Solrock first j.i.c

edit: Oh my gosh this is driving me crazy >.> that's a hack, too. All 31 IVs... :(

awwwww maaaaannn wellll i can c if i want something else

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Would you be interested in a Shiny EV'd Genga? I'm interested in youy Shiny Entei.

Back