• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Firered Cheats troubles

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    I have a GBA emulator for my android and it is called MyBoy. I have a few cheats placed onto the device. A few of them actually worked like the unlimited rare candies and the unlimited master balls. I seem to be having trouble with the wild Pokemon generator. I entered the correct codes but it still won't work.
    Here are the codes
    1 Firered Master Code-
    000014D1 000A
    10044EC8 0007
    2 Special Master Code for Firered(Said it might not work with my version of the game)-
    000014D1 000A
    1003DAE6 0007
    3 Code for the actual Pokemon in this case Bulbasaur-
    83007CEE 0001
    These are all of the codes that I looked up and found on line. Please provide me with the best solution possible for this kind of problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    try 820265AC 0001

Also, I'm pretty sure those pokemon modifier codes change the first pokemon in your first box on your pc. So you should try placing a pokemon you dont care about in there.

If that doesn't work, honestly just look up different codes. It might just be a matter of finding the right site for your specific cheating device. If I'm not mistaken, it is Gameshark codes though I think.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    try 820265AC 0001

Also, I'm pretty sure those pokemon modifier codes change the first pokemon in your first box on your pc. So you should try placing a pokemon you dont care about in there.

If that doesn't work, honestly just look up different codes. It might just be a matter of finding the right site for your specific cheating device. If I'm not mistaken, it is Gameshark codes though I think.
    Actually these are Codebreaker codes.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I'm not experienced with Codebreaker codes but shouldn't it work as long as you have the encounter code and the master code enabled? Maybe you have to press a button like R or a combination of buttons for it to activate. I remember with wild encounter codes in Diamond and Pearl you had to do that.

Back