• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed hack : Pokémon OrangeSun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystelex

Omg, this is embarrassing... I'll update the thread soon, or just make a new one instead because a lot has changed anyway.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mystelex

Could we get some details on what the hack is about? At the moment your thread is looking a little bare :/
    Sure ! Just wait for a day or two.

PS - Are you a tilemap editor ? ( I really need someone who can help me with tilemap editing ).

Years
  • Sure ! Just wait for a day or two.

PS - Are you a tilemap editor ? ( I really need someone who can help me with tilemap editing ).
    No.

Um... I want to put some videos and screenshots on this thread. How can I ?

Upload them to a website like imgur for images or YouTube for videos and then embed them in the first post using the [IMG]url of image here[/URL] and [YT]youtube video id (the part after ?v= in the URL)[/YT] tags.

Mystelex

Upload them to a website like imgur for images or YouTube for videos and then embed them in the first post using the [IMG]url of image here[/URL] and [YT]youtube video id (the part after ?v= in the URL)[/YT] tags.

http://i.imgur.com/bwEUStx.png?1[/URL]
    - You mean like this ?
    It doesn't work.

Mystelex

Well , it works if we close it with the img tag , not the url tag. Thanks ! I can make this thread more interesting , now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystelex

This hack looks promising. Can't wait to see it progress.

Thanks ! It's going great ! Beta 1 will release on 17th May , 2015.
    I just need a Tilemap editor to insert new tilemaps into the game.
    ( I really don't know whether Beta 1 will have new Tilemaps. I really need a Tilemap editor to help me !!! )

Last edited:

Mystelex

Beta 1.1 won't have big updates. It will only cover 2-3 episodes more.

PS - Should I take more time to make the next Beta so that it covers more episodes ? Just let me know.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • Don't rush your betas,aplhas, demos, etc. Take your time with the details so you can make a good game that your fans can enjoy. I would rather wait for you to make more stuff and make sure the details are right before you go and rush things. So I would suggest for you to hold off on the next Beta

Mystelex

Don't rush your betas,aplhas, demos, etc. Take your time with the details so you can make a good game that your fans can enjoy. I would rather wait for you to make more stuff and make sure the details are right before you go and rush things. So I would suggest for you to hold off on the next Beta

Okay , thanks for the help !

Mystelex

I need some help to make this a wonderful hack!
    XD

For instance, I need someone to modify the existing scripts for me.
    I wanna remove the space between the words and punctuation marks in the scripts!
    XD

Mystelex

Is ther anyway to get this without patching this, or just patch it? thanks.

Yes, I can send a link of the patched file to you, but can't upload it here...

Is there any chane of implementing the 4th gen phys/spec split?

Um...
    There's probably a patch, but you'll have to patch the game on your own...
    I don't plan to implement that feature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back