• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed hack: Pokemon Red Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Story seems a little generic, like how you just go on a journey.
    And there are also a few flaws in it, like how a Professor studies Pokemon without actually having a Pokemon.
    And I suggest you use something other than default tiles.

Benzee

I got your number, on the wall
    Years
    Story seems a little generic, like how you just go on a journey.
    And there are also a few flaws in it, like how a Professor studies Pokemon without actually having a Pokemon.
    And I suggest you use something other than default tiles.

I think the one generic story about grandfathers passing on a legacy has actually never been developed into Pokemon, so I give you points for that.

Story seems a little generic, like how you just go on a journey

:laugh:

Professor Elm had three Pokémon. A trainer and a thief left him with one. He continued being a professor. I'm pretty sure a professor having no pokemon isn't a problem, but whatever. Besides, it's not like Elm even did anything besides give you free stuff and call you a few times. The professor in this hack plays a very small role. Also, a few =/= one.

I like default tiles. You're saying Pokemon Rijonadventures isn't good? Alrighty then.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Looks promising, I have to say.
    Your mapping is fairly decent - all I can really criticise is some of the tree placement, since it all seems a little square and lined up.
    [Trees don't grow in straight paths next to eachother in real life].
    I can see you've tried to deviate and pull some of the trees into natural formations, just needs a little touching up.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Ah, Benzee, you have yet to PM me back about Tile Inserting!

Ermm... All those that say default tiles are awful, stop. And think. It is his hack, he uses what he wants. He can choose what to use, when to use it. If you are saying "change the tiles", and he says he finds nothing wrong with them, then he doesn't have to. And the story is a generic story, true, but it hasn't been used in that way.

But, Benzee, I've said your maps were good before, well, they are. With some practice, you could become great! As in, stunning!

Years
    • Seen today
    Well I have to admit, the mapping is very good.
    Sort of like Nintendo like mapping.
    But good job.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    where do i download ...........................................................................................................................................................................

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    where do i download ...........................................................................................................................................................................
    You don't.
    please take the time to read the first post and rules.
    Also, just as a note to people:

-You may not ask for release dates.

Now please don't be an annoying n00b.
    Anyways, this looks nice, and a nice way to get your pokemon.
    good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back