• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FireRed Team Help

Rat

Years
  • I haven't played Fire Red in ages, and after playing Diamond, I started having some serious nostalgia. Old school Red and Blue, y'know? So I decided to play Fire Red again, for old time's sake. I've got five Pokemon I'm happy with, and can't for the life of me think of what to use as a sixth :P I'm using...

Blastoise
    Pidgeot
    Nidoking
    Arcanine
    Jolteon

Wartortle, Pidgeotto, and Growlithe aren't evolved yet, but I'm not too far into the game at the moment. Either way, I just can't decide what else to use. Any suggestions? :)

I don't know if I'm gonna transfer the final team over to Diamond for competitive play or not, but I may. If I do, I'm definitely gonna take Pidgeot out for Togekiss.

Years
  • Maybe Alakazam or Gengar, psychic and ghost types are really strong and will help you in various gyms (depending how far into the game you are)

Rat

Years
  • I really was stuck over Snorlax and Gengar, aaand still kind of am. But I think I'm gonna use Gengar, until I can get a Tyranitar. Never used that before, and didn't realize you could catch a Larvitar in Fire Red :P

Back