• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firered team

Cap'underpants

Cool pokemon lover
    Years
    This is my team for fire red, note that ill change it when i defeat the elite 4.

Here it is:

Charizard:
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw
    Two more moves(people were telling me to use blast burn bit i think it is a bit of a disvantage)

Raichu:
    Thunderbolt
    Earthquake
    Two more moves

Hypno:
    Hypnosis
    Dream eater
    Psychic
    One Phisical move more

Snorlax:
    Ice punch
    Surf
    Fire punch
    Body slam

Aerodactyl:
    Fly
    Rock slide
    Hyper beam
    Aerial ace

One more pokemon

Thanks to anyone who can tell me what moves to swap, rate my team and pokemon on the sixth slot.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Cap'underpants said:
    This is my team for fire red, note that ill change it when i defeat the elite 4.

Here it is:

Charizard:
    Fire Blast/Overheat
    Earthquake
    Aerial Ace/Wing Attack
    Swords Dance/Dragon Dance

Raichu:
    Focus Punch
    Thunderbolt
    Attract/Sweet Kiss/Thunder Wave/Encore/Substitute
    Attract/Sweet Kiss/Thunder Wave/Encore/Substitute

Sub and Thunder Wave is a nice choice, but any annoying move works.

Hypno:
    Fire Punch
    Calm Mind

Psychic
    Substitute

Subpiggy set :P

Snorlax:
    Return
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast/Earthquake
    Rest/Selfdestruct

Aerodactyl:
    Earthquake
    Rock slide
    Double Edge
    Aerial ace

Put a Choice Band on.

One more pokemon

Try a Weezing, an excelent physical tank.
    Weezing @ Leftovers
    Sludge Bomb
    Fire Blast/Thunderbolt/Explosion/Rest/Destiny Bond
    Will-o-Wisp
    Haze

Since haze isn't as useful ingame, put something else in there, from the other options.

Thanks to anyone who can tell me what moves to swap, rate my team and pokemon on the sixth slot.

Raichu is lame, use Pikachu with Light Ball.

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Hypno:
    Hypnosis
    Dream eater
    Psychic
    One Phisical move more

The first time i ever played pokemon was a mod of crystal:bandit: <Which i have now deleted off my computer so please don't lock me up nice poke police - signs court order> was a drowzee with (hypnosis / nightmare / dream eater / double team). I thought i was so clever because it was the first time i ever engineered a poke - before that i would just take whatever the level up was and be like "ooooohhhhh CUT". Then after i got emerald i looked at a few things on smogon and you nice peeps here and have realized how terrible an idea it was to have a poke totally reliant on a move that only works 60% of the time and the other poke could just wake up anyway. *memories* Now i'm almost tempted to go back and use the guy just for my own ammusement <Zorak's evil kackle>

........Please shoot me now :knockedou

Back