• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: FIRERED UPDATING TITLE SCREEN

leafeon9697

Professor Hawthorne
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    Okay. So I have been trying HOURS to edit my title screen. Followed all instructions on every tutorial I found. But nothing is changing when I open the ROM. I have put in a new Pokemon to replace Charizard and that worked out fine but I still cannot get it to save and load the background picture I have put together. I have made sure I indexed my image, made a tilemap file, changed pointers, EVERYTHING. But to no avail. Is it at all possible for me to get some help here, or for someone to actually put my photo in my ROM for me? SO frustrating.
    FIRERED UPDATING TITLE SCREEN

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Okay. So I have been trying HOURS to edit my title screen. Followed all instructions on every tutorial I found. But nothing is changing when I open the ROM. I have put in a new Pokemon to replace Charizard and that worked out fine but I still cannot get it to save and load the background picture I have put together. I have made sure I indexed my image, made a tilemap file, changed pointers, EVERYTHING. But to no avail. Is it at all possible for me to get some help here, or for someone to actually put my photo in my ROM for me? SO frustrating.
    FIRERED UPDATING TITLE SCREEN

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341758

You should probably start with this thread; as it seems to cover everything for the most part. You can use the search feature to find out how to properly insert your desired title screen. You might also try asking in the following thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=335486

Reactions: Sun
    Back