• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen First and Second Gen. Journey Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm on a new team now with Silver. I chose Chikorita as my starter and caught a Jigglypuff in Mountain Rd, and a Pidgey near Cherrygrove. Beat up a couple of trainers here and there, and trained both Chikorita and Pidgey at the Sprout Tower (where I got my first HM, FLASH!). Jigglypuff was useless so I had to store it (it can only sing, that's it. xD). I enter the Violet City Gym with Chikorita and Pidgey both at L11. The battle was a piece of cake! Recieved my awesome ZephyrBadge, went to the PC to get an egg from Professor Elm's assistant, and my journey to become the greatest pokemon trainer awaits.

Current Team:
    Chikorita L13
    Pidgey L12

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
    Years
    Well I started my journey a few days ago and now i'm in the ss anne on yellow
    with my team being:

First and Second Gen. Journey Journal

a pretty decent team if i say so myself although underleveled

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I am in the Pokémon Center in front of Mt.Moon right now in my Pokémon Blue. I decided to play through it. :3

---Edit: I am now training my Mnogo (Jolteon, that name is Russian for "many" because Eevee has "many" evoltions) outside Celadon City. I owned Volkner with my Volna's (Wartortle, Russian for "wave") Dig attack. :3 Misty was easy too, with my Klyuv's (Fearow, Russian for "beak") Peck and Volna's Mega Punch.

Here is my team:

Lv.33 Volna

- Bubblebeam
    - Mega Punch
    - Bite
    - Dig

Lv.34 Klyuv

- Drill Peck
    - Fury Attack
    - Mirror Move
    - Peck

Lv.27 Mnogo

- Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Sand Attack
    - Flash

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Well, I'm continuing my Ultimate Trio Run that I just finished in Yellow in Crystal now. I rolled the die on Random.org to see which starter I would get.
    Chikorita, yaay

EDIT: Hey, that's rather fitting. Now I get stuck with a Pokemon I don't like at the beginning of the first two legs of my adventure.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I decided to play through Crystal, only this time I decided to edit Crystal. Basically what I did was use a tool to put random Pokemon at random levels (within a selected range) onto a route. I then did that for most routes (except sea routes.)

Lv33 Male Mollyusk

- Surf
    - Scratch
    - Absorb
    - Sand-attack

Lv29 Female Rog (Training)

- Stomp
    - Horn Attack
    - Fury Attack
    - Mud-Slap

Lv.28 Male Hrapet w/Leftovers (Training)

- Headbutt
    - Tackle
    - Defense Curl
    - Belly Drum

Lv.21 Male Voi

- Ember
    - Roar
    - Smog
    - Bite

Lv1 Rab (HM Slave)

I plan to replace Snorlax with something. Not sure. I caught a shiny Ditto under Goldenrod (luckily, that was still in the same place) so I will try and breed shinnies. :3

I just beat Morty too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    The Crystal roms I downloaded didn't agree with my mapping program, so I switched my playthrough to Silver. Originally the playthrough was going to be on an actual cartridge, but my link cable broke. Again. There must be a problem with that gameboy...

Anyways, starting with a freak of nature Chikorita, to catch a hacked in Doduo once I get Poke Balls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back