• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First animated thing I ever did

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Yeah, you should try adding more frames. It's really pixelly, too, but I don't know if you could help that. Maybe if you changed a few settings when saving it.
    First animated thing I ever did

But it's a great job for a first animated thing. ^^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hehe... the sniffing one is really good. the first one is... weird... it's only two frames, which looks a little.. explodey? XD

Years
    Meh, I just tinkered anound with the first one. xD
    The second is funny, but I can't resize it in any way to fit my avatar. xD
    Oh well, it can go nicely in my siggy. I do admit. I totally screwed up on the first one. The sniffing one has to be the best thing I ever made when it comes to using my Image Ready.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    sadly, gif's can't be resized. unless you mean pixel resizing, there's nothing you can really do. :\

Years
    Yeah, I always knew GIFs were trouble when it came to long animations. That's why I always stuck to PNGs. But PNG files can't be animated, so pixel resizing or just taking away a few of the animation slides should help. But then it would still be too big.

Years
    Yes, but how to do that? I have had troubles with my animations. Like when I save it and I have to specially save it as an Optimized GIF file. I don't wanna ruin my animation because if I take some slides, I might just make my animation look out of place.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, you take the animation, and resize each layer to what you want it to be... that's how i'd do it at least.

Years
    Meh, might be worth a shot. xD
    I was so shocked on my Image Ready when I was making my animation and it said it was 19 animation slides. o.0
    But I'll try that. I'll resize it to 90x90. Hopefully I won't ruin it.

Back