• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Badge Challenge

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
- chose modkip
- dedeated rival
- got pokedex and pokeballs
- Cought Zigzagoon
- Cought Wurmple
- reached Petalburg City
- Cought Marill
- Cought Wingull
- defeated team aqua
- reached Rustboro city
- defeated Roxanne
- got Stone Badge
- modkip evoled into Marshtomp
- defeated team aqua
- got PokeNavigator
- got hm 1
- reached Dewford Town
- defeated Brawly
- got Knuckle Badge
- got HM05
- reached Slateport City
- defeated team aqua
- defeated rival
- reached Mauville City
- defeated Wattson
- got Dynamo Badge
- got hm 6
- reached Verdanturf Town
- got hm 4
- reached Fallarbor Town
- reached Meteor Falls
- defeated team mega
- reached Lavaridge Town
- defeated Flannery
- Marshtomp evoled into swampert
- got Heat Badge
- reached Petalburg City
- defeated Norman
- got Balance Badge
- got hm 3
- reached Mauville city
- got hm 2
- reached Fortree City
- defeated Winona
- got Feather Badge
- reached Lilycove City
- Reached Mossdeep City
- Defeated Liza and Tate
- Got Mind Badge
- Defeated Team Mega
- Got Hm 8
- Fly Back To Slateport City
- Fly Back To Lilycove City
- Defeated Team Aqua
- Reached Sootopolis City
- Defeated Juan
- Got Rain Badge
- Defeated E4 & Champion Wallace

Callenge Completed

Hall Of Fame
1376452867686_zps8ca68aa4.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
I would like to sign up.

User: pikachu6780
Game: Pokémon Heartgold
Additional Challenges: None

I will admit this is the first challenge I've ever done.

I have reached Mr. Pokemon's house, obtained the egg, delivered the egg, and made it back to cherrygrove city

Edit: forgot to say my starter was totodile

Last edited:

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
It's been a while.

Update #4

Defeated Whitney. Her Miltank sucked trying to beat.. as usual. But we managed. Ultimately my Zubat defeated her since it couldn't be affected by Attract (which ended up killing off most of my other Pokemon since they are mostly male)

Hoppip evolved into Skiploom and Zubat evolved into Golbat.

Had a very... erm... interesting battle against Morty after training around Ecruteak City, and the Lighthouse in Olivine.
He sent out his Gengar second and I sent out my Furret to give me an opportunity to heal up my other Pokemon since Ghost types don't effect Normal types. Well, apparently Morty thought it would be a brilliant idea to use Mean Look on my Furret so I couldn't switch out. Furret only knows normal type attacks right now so he couldn't deal any damage. Once Gengar used up all his PP on Sucker Punch, he didn't have any offensive moves that would work on Furret either. So... that was fun. Eventually Gengar started using struggle. Morty used his Hyper potion on him. He eventually fainted Furret, allowing me to throw out another Pokemon, and then Gengar finally killed himself after I sent out my Golbat.
After that it was pretty much smooth sailing. The battle ended when Morty's last Haunter killed itself using Curse. {XD}

Badges and Team:
Spoiler:

Update #5

Went to Cianwood City to get the medicine for Amphy and to beat Chuck. He proved to be a bit of a challenge even with two flying-types on my team, and I had to face him like 4 times before I finally beat him. Ugh. But we managed.
My Pokemon were too low leveled to go up against Jasmine at the Olivine Gym, so instead I decided to go through Mount Mortar to get to Mahogany Town, and caught the Red Gyarados to be my Waterfall HM slave later so I can get to the Pokemon League. Went through the Rocket Hideout and did all that to get my Pokemon more leveled up. Still not sure we're ready for Jasmine yet so I'm going to train my Pokemon up a few more levels, but then we'll give it a go.

My Skiploom evolved into Jumpluff and my Golbat finally evolved into Crobat which makes me so, so happy!!

Badges and Team:
Spoiler:

Update # 6

I've been getting so distracted lately between my Ground Mono challenge and getting way too deep into reading fanfiction.. I haven't been keeping up!! lol

I grinded up just a tiny bit and formulated a strategy and went up against Jasmine and came out victorious. I followed up by going to beat Pryce without much of a problem, to my surprise.
I'm in Goldenrod at the radio tower right now trying to take down Team Rocket. I'm going to try and get through that today and hopefully move onto Claire real soon.

My Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr.

Badges and Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Username:
mucus

Game:
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Additional Restrictions: