• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Evolution Ever

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Charmander is the first one to have evolved. When I bought Pokémon blue, I did not catch a Pokémon and had only one, Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    When I first got Pokemon Red, I got Charmander :) and I got my first evolution when it evolved into Charmeleon a shot time after I beat Bug catcher.

Years
  • My first evolution was on my brothers pokemon red in 1998, when he let me have a go at it, and then raged at me, because he was trying to train his Charmeleon to learn flamethrower before evolving it, but I evolved it and it learned flamethrower anyway.

So my first ever evolution was a Charmeleon->Charizard.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Most likely Caterpie -> Metapod or Squirtle -> Wartortle on my original Blue version. I actually can't remember what my team was outside of my starter on my original Blue playthrough, but it seems likely that I would have caught a Caterpie near the beginning.

Years
  • I think mine was probably Nidoran -> Nidorino.
    The first game I bought was Yellow, so no evolving the starter there anytime soon.
    I never did evolve that pikachu, it seemed to important, following me around and all :)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I freaked out when my Torchic evolved back in Sapphire, then learned the "overpowered" Double Kick. I thought it was the best move ever. Cuz it hit twice ! :-x

I freaked out even more when it evolved into Blaziken. And learned Blaze Kick, which replaced Ember. Haha, good times !

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
  • I believe mine was on a hack called Pokemon Aqua when I evolved my squirtle. I'm not 100% sure though.

Back