• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Impression on Pokemon

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Yeah... I was instantly hooked on it for some reason... I dunno why... just something about it... when I was like 7...

And by the end of first grade, I had every Pokemon and type memorized, and was almost through Pokemon Red. About everyone at school that knew about it asked me for cheats and help and how to beat something... and that reputation lead up till today... every time I battled someone... *excluding my brother* I won....

...also except for the time my friend used a level 255 Cloyster and beat me... but that was cheap.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Silly unbiological cartoon.

But now I discovered that all Pokemon theories are ALL BIOLOGICAL THEORIES!
    That's why I'm still investigating Pokemnon.

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
  • The first time I watched Pokemon was because I knew it was Nintendo related.And since I like anything that involves Nintendo I watched it.But then I stopped liking it and then I started liking it again.

_fr0z3n_

•-?Ice Beauty?-•
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 25, 2004
    When I first saw an advertisement I thought the Pokemon were animals and I was like "... what animal is this yellow thing?!" (Pikachu lol), then I saw the first episode and I liked it lots! Pikachu is still one of my favorite Pokemon *-*.

RAziken

Deity of the Sun
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    I saw the anime before the game, and I thought it was stupid (still do). I do love the games though.

Back