• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Level 100?

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    The goal every noob seeks... until they discover competitive battling..

What was your first level 100? LEGIT only. This means No hacking and no trading.

MINE was a Rayquaza, in Emerald. I had a few 100s in Sapphire (oh, Sapphire was my first, Emerald second game) but I had got them from friends.

Share!

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Charizard in Pokémon Red. My first and favourite Pokémon ever. I wish I could transfer him to the most recent games.. yes, I still have it :)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    My Raichu, called him Sparx (original yeah :3) on Sapphire, which I traded to my neighbor and when I was finally able to get a chance to get it back, my little brother was being a douche and wouldn't give me his SP so we could trade back, since he had a DS at the time. He moved away and I never saw him again, I was so pissed at him that day D:<

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Blaziken in Sapphire. My first Pokemon game and my favourite Pokemon. We just slaughtered the Battle Tower together ! (and I also had a Kyogre at Lv. 100 and a few trades from my brother, I think a Golem and a Crobat so I could actually compete in that Tower)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    In the main game, it would be my empoleon.

In the spin-off's, i would be charzard.

I got charzard first.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    Pikachu on pokemon yellow :) Course all my other pokemon werent even level 30 but i was 7 at the time when it came out :p Then my cousin borrowed my yellow and didnt return it for 4 years :( i have it back now but the data deletes it self all the time so sadly i cant play it

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    My first level 100.
    Swealow at Pokemon Ruby.
    It held EXP.Share and I didn't notice.
    It was a Tailow at level four too a Swealow at level hundred.
    Too bad I restarted the game.
    And I trained it without cheat (which I don't use)
    (I remember those day when I had a terrible team)

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    Haha Halamence that reminds me of something.

When I first started off with Sapphire, I learnt about the daycare. I wanted to make lots of Zigzagoon babies, so I put in 2 level 3 Zigzagoons. Although, they were both male, and I forgot about them. A LOONGGG time later I went to the daycare after I learnt about Ditto's breeding capabilities, and I saw they were level 72 and 73 :)

<3 Zigzagoons, they are cute! :)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    my first and only was charizard, in firered (now on my diamon cartridge) I'll train some more up to lv. 100 when I can be bothered

Back