• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Pok?mon Special FR/LG Pics

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years

Now you can find the first Pok?mon Special FR/LG Pictures on Netkun.

Remember this from Vol. 1?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Hmm I've seen this before and thought it was shweeeeeet, Anyone think the new artist draws rilli different from MATO? their Nidorinos are completely different and Red's eyes look so chibi-ish

Tweak

it looks...sort of the same, but blue/gary looks quite evil. his eyes...o_O;;; but i guess as long as the story is good it won't matter.

Tweak

I have a feeling Blue is on her 4th shoe change if she comes out anywhere from here on....

errr...o_O; i wasn't paying attention to the character's shoes...o_O;;;

i like gary's cloak/cape outfit the best.

Years
    I remembered a short four panel doujinshi where Blue comments on Green why he changes all the time then Red tells her that she does change her shoes XD

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Red's eyes scare me x.x and Yea Green changes clothes for the 4th time... Red gets his er 4th change... First its his original, then the bandanna on his feet, then wearing his hat the right way round and now that outfit... Oh wait.. maybe 5th because he got his gloves off Surge.

Back