• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Well it comes from the pre-order of OmegaRuby or AlphaSapphire, the actual full version. So how ever those one of those two cost in the U.K., well if you're getting them from the Amazon pre-order that is.
    The question is if they would send codes to users who didn't pre-order the game and only have account.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Um. Serebii is being annoying for saying that those who preordered may 'potentially' receive a code. Like, if I don't have an email with my code on the 15th I will be beyond pissed at a lot of people for this beyond amateur attempt at distributing codes

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well it's the 15th here, haven't received an e-mail from Club Nintendo yet. I'll check again tonight, but I'm not really confident I'll get one. Looks like most of us Aussies will have to wait to the 3rd.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Um. Serebii is being annoying for saying that those who preordered may 'potentially' receive a code. Like, if I don't have an email with my code on the 15th I will be beyond pissed at a lot of people for this beyond amateur attempt at distributing codes

Who invented a system of downloading a DEMO with codes, what is wrong with just making the demo available to everyone?

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • I already got my code at the First Look event here in the Netherlands. Also gamemania will give out codes from 15 october and onwards. I hope i can download the demo at midnight and that's 50 min away.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Happy new year! I mean.

Spoiler:

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • I'm so anxious! Glad to see the U.S. can get codes pretty easily. Hoping they get sent to emails exactly at midnight so I can stay up all night and play.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm so anxious! Glad to see the U.S. can get codes pretty easily. Hoping they get sent to emails exactly at midnight so I can stay up all night and play.
    I'm confused as Serebii lists the US Demo codes as being given out exactly next week (the 21st), while Pokebeach mentions tomorrow. I hope it's tomorrow.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Wow this is upsetting, so I just found out that we can't trade Mega Evolutions and Primal versions to X and Y since it won't get a patch!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I wish I could play now, I've pre ordered from Amazon but no emails. I'm kinda confused as to how to retrieve the code generally tbh.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I cannot be more excited...

Spoiler:

I really have to control myself when it arrives though. This is certainly not the best time for me to play.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I wish I could play now, I've pre ordered from Amazon but no emails. I'm kinda confused as to how to retrieve the code generally tbh.

If it's anything like mine, they'll email you the code and you'll redeem it in the eShop like you would any other download code.

Years
  • I'm confused as Serebii lists the US Demo codes as being given out exactly next week (the 21st), while Pokebeach mentions tomorrow. I hope it's tomorrow.

All the official website is saying is to be sure you've opted in by the 20th, but nothing about when exactly they'll be sending the codes out, so there's no telling at this point.

I certainly wont be complaining if it's tomorrow, though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah I Pre-Ordered Alpha Sapphire from the UK Amazon earlier. Ok this is unfair. :(
    Earlier as in today? It may take them awhile to get it to you. If it was a week ago then...I guess Serebii's mentioning of maybe you get a code was right. Try to e-mail Amazon if you don't get it by later today/tomorrow. Or even E-mail your region's Nintendo branch, they may give you the code themselves if you tell them they didn't give you any. I know some did that in the U.S. with the Heracross/Pinsir Mega Stone as Gamestop wouldn't give them one.

Back