• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I saw someone streaming the demo from UK, theres 10 missions you can do and you need to restart each time. You fly using a latias or latios to end up to the area for the mission, the first one let you capture Glalie or Steelix. Mossdeep change of NPC each time, some NPC will dissapear and be replaced by others.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Seems like ORAS will reuse some general themes in XY, such as the evolution theme. And it's great to see multi language options back (though there is absolutely no reason for them to remove it).

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I wonder if those mini-islands will actually feature in the full game at all.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • In case you're wondering, this is the CoroCoro November issue:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    Do you guys think we can still encounter shiny Pokemon in the ORAS Demo? Part of me kinda hopes so, but I'm afraid we can only transfer over the Mega Pokemon to ORAS... :(

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Do you guys think we can still encounter shiny Pokemon in the ORAS Demo? Part of me kinda hopes so, but I'm afraid we can only transfer over the Mega Pokemon to ORAS... :(

Apparently someone encountered a Shiny Absol, but obviously couldn't catch it. So yes, Shinies are still appearing in the demo.

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • I'm actually glad the demo won't be released for the U.S. until the 21st. I'll be preordering Alpha Sapphire the day before, so it's all good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Might as well throw my hat in the ring. I'm in Ireland but I assume any pal (at least Europe) code would work.

If anyone has a spare code weighing them down I'd be happy to relieve the pressure.

(It seems kinda doubtful to me that many people would have extras though)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • In case you're wondering, this is the CoroCoro November issue:

Spoiler:
    I think that's the one that leaked, considering that the issue that was released this month is referred to as the "November Issue". Next's month's is the "December Issue".

I hope that the Demo doesn't have all the Megas, considering it's size compared to the main game chances are it won't have everything.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I think that's the one that leaked, considering that the issue that was released this month is referred to as the "November Issue". Next's month's is the "December Issue".

I hope that the Demo doesn't have all the Megas, considering it's size compared to the main game chances are it won't have everything.

Yup. Inside this tiny booklet contains the new mega information. The main magazine (which is like 1000 pages, holy crap) has the Eon Ticket info. The demo code is sealed right inside a mini envelope in the small booklet.

The small book is actually split to 2 parts. One focuses on the OR, the other AS. It starts when Brendan infiltrates the secret bases of Aqua and Magma and ends at when they spot Groudon and Kyogre. The story will continue in the December issue.

And yes, the demo is only 250MB or so... It's interesting to note that the demo does not contain any old megas, so it might be possible for more new megas to be added in the retail copy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Got an email back from gamestop ireland who iv preordered with. They will not be giving out codes they said. Hopefully helps anyone wondering

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yup. Inside this tiny booklet contains the new mega information. The main magazine (which is like 1000 pages, holy crap) has the Eon Ticket info. The demo code is sealed right inside a mini envelope in the small booklet.

The small book is actually split to 2 parts. One focuses on the OR, the other AS. It starts when Brendan infiltrates the secret bases of Aqua and Magma and ends at when they spot Groudon and Kyogre. The story will continue in the December issue.

And yes, the demo is only 250MB or so... It's interesting to note that the demo does not contain any old megas, so it might be possible for more new megas to be added in the retail copy.
    I was wondering if the old Megas were in the game or not, so this answers that question. I guess GF must've wanted to tip their hat, and gave us this sneak peak at the Megas' stats. I'm glad that I at least know Mega Sceptile's stats.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Apparently the Japanese demo has no multi-language option. Hopefully this won't be the case with the actual game..

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    A05RJSM01W1DAHNA
    A05RJVPM1NDEHJKF
    A05RJPY61YG4RNCP
    A05RK2C136LTSR6W
    A05RJSM10JWL95YE
    A05RK2C21LETSJKC
    A05RJVPY224H5EG3

I found these codes on a Dutch Game forums, they were posted 20 minutes ago, so some of them should work. Message me which ones don't work (and take one each! Don't be pathetic).

EDIT:
    https://pastebin.com/u/Bui
    A batch of EU demo codes, there have to be some that work.

Last edited:
    Back