• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • did anyone get an email from nintendo yet? Ive been refreshing my email nonstop.

I got my email about 15 minutes ago, so it should arrive at just about any time for everyone else who hasn't received an email yet. Be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The thing is, I live in Canada now, not the US. I didn't get the email yet, so I'm very worried that Canada may not get the demo.

Edit: Got my demo. This will be a blast.

Last edited:

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Got an extra U.S. code for anyone that needs one cuz they sent the newsletter to both of my e-mail accounts and now I have two codes. So if anyone needs one for whatever reason, PM me and I will give it to you. First person to ask gets it! :)

P.S. I am at work, so I will try to send the code as soon as I get the chance.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Got an extra U.S. code for anyone that needs one cuz they sent the newsletter to both of my e-mail accounts and now I have two codes. So if anyone needs one for whatever reason, PM me and I will give it to you. First person to ask gets it! :)

P.S. I am at work, so I will try to send the code as soon as I get the chance.

Could I have it?

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Currently playing the demo, didn't realize my Glalie was female before I named it Pac-Man. XD
    haha nice :) hope you enjoy the demo to the fullest! I'll be waiting probably until NOvember 21st until I get a chance to play the game at this rate since they stopped handing out Demo codes.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • yeah I know! I signed up on the first day that we could and I see people getting the demo code that signed up 3 -5 days ago. I seriously think it's bogus.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • There are likely a lot of emails to be sent, I'm sure they're working their way through. I only got my code an hour ago.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    there is rumor going on that there is a "filtering problem regarding gmail acc" .... I really hope this is only a rumor I have 2 accounts opted in...and still no emails if someone has a kinda soul can shot me a code just in case

Years
  • I'm gonna spread out my demo play to a few times each day. It took me a few tries to catch Glalie because my Sceptile kept getting knocked out, so if you pick Sceptile don't mega evolve it since it will have a double weakness.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Patience is a virtue, guys. I haven't gotten mine yet. I'll wait out the next couple hours and see if my code is in. And to be quite honest I don't know which email I signed up with when I opted in for newsletters xD

Really can't wait to join in on the fun!~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yeah I believe some people were reporting getting it in their Spam folder, I personally got it in the Promotions folder.

Speaking of which I just got another one. o.O Gonna save it for my gf but yeah, some other people should probably get some now.

Years
  • Joe Merrick ‏@JoeMerrick 11m11 minutes ago

PSA: The demo codes in the newsletter are being sent in batches. It could take a couple of days for them all to be sent out

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Well it least there is hope now..just gonna have to wait for it...I was gonna stream the demo today but if I have to wait on my email then I have to wait..but i will still do my special on my twitch channel 1st ORAS WTrade Special :) starting at 1PM (PST)

Nothing yet..I think I will sleep a little more 2 more hours won't hurt nothing right xD

Last edited:
    Back