• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
  • I got my code, time on the e-mail was from about 6AM PST.
    I was so disappointed to look at my e-mail and not see a code, then decided to check my junk folder and there it was. c:

Downloading it now, can't wait to start playing!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I got my code, time on the e-mail was from about 6AM PST.
    I was so disappointed to look at my e-mail and not see a code, then decided to check my junk folder and there it was. c:

Downloading it now, can't wait to start playing!
    Why didn't I think of that? I'm going to check my Junk mail now.
    Nope, nothing :(

Years
  • I haven't received a code at all yet, and I've always been opted in for newsletters. I have a gmail address too. Is there anybody else that has had this problem?

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • I haven't received a code at all yet, and I've always been opted in for newsletters. I have a gmail address too. Is there anybody else that has had this problem?
    you aren't the only one I still haven't gotten mine, and it seems like they are releasing it in batches so I say give it a day or two.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's 1 AM over here and I still haven't got my codes... on both of my emails.

Ah well, back to sleep. Hopefully they'll send one of them after my midterms.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    you aren't the only one I still haven't gotten mine, and it seems like they are releasing it in batches so I say give it a day or two.

No code for me, either. I have a really old account that's connected through an active gmail and my new account is through gmail as well, both are and have been opted for e-mails and it's a no show on both :\

It's getting annoying seeing everyone and their mother posting "GOT THE CODE!" on social media every 20 minutes while I've received nada lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I am downloading my demo as we speak. My social life will turn to 0. Good bye everyone! :D !!!!

Years
  • Still no demo for me at 2:57pm I really hope I get it! As long as I get it at all I am okay with waiting but it makes me nervous that I won't get one lol.

Years
  • People waiting for their codes:

download.jpg

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Just finished it.

Spoiler:

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • Just finished it.

Spoiler:

Just be happy you have it others are giving up hope.

Back