• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I received my Demo, it was in my spam folder, and I actually had to search in gmail "pokemon" and then it appeared. For those of you in the US that haven't received it yet, try doing that.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just started the demo and I've worked out a system on who to start with. If I'm up against Team Aqua first, I start with Grovyle; if it's Team Magma, Marshtomp it is. The IV freak in me is soft resetting for a good-IVed/natured starter, even if it means finishing the demo later than others.

Years
  • I have come to the conclusion that there is no demo.

There is no Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Nintendo is telling us that we will be waiting for Ruby and Sapphire remakes forever.

Never mind the fact that some people already have the demo

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I may get the code from Nintendo Network before getting the one from the Newsletter if it can take up to 1 week to get the Newsletter.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I have come to the conclusion that there is no demo.

There is no Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Nintendo is telling us that we will be waiting for Ruby and Sapphire remakes forever.

Never mind the fact that some people already have the demo

Don't give up hope. The Pokemon company said that the demos will be sent out in batches for the next few days or so.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I just got mine, it's already downloading (should be done by the time I finish posting this). Don't give up hope fellas and gals, the codes will come :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    I am still waiting on my code.... I am a bit sad since I have been having horrible luck currently not just including this demo. I am honestly not expecting to get a code even though I have been opted in for the emails since I made my account forever ago.

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
    Years
  • I can't believe, it worked! Thank you so much! Oh my god. Thank you. You are my god.
    I used this one A05RK2TM0DB97VPD
    I AM SO GOING TO PLAY IT FOREVER

Years
  • Don't give up hope. The Pokemon company said that the demos will be sent out in batches for the next few days or so.

I was joking :P

And I finally got my code and played the demo twice. I...wasn't blown away by it, but it's just a demo so whatever I guess.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I got my email, but the code shows up as a broken image! D:

Viewing online doesn't help either (it loads forever then just yields a grey box with the word "Coupon" in it), nor does opening the image in a new tab (loads forever, then 404 error). Hrrrgh. Hopefully the issue will resolve itself.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Okay just making sure. I got this email and I'm sure this the right one for the code.

Spoiler:

But I can't find where the code is? I'm sure it's what says coupon , but I can't find a code. :( I'm not the only person experiencing this issue am I?

Edit: Oh nevermind apparently this is a big issue.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So wait, people are having issues in displaying the codes?

Meanwhile, at the other side of the planet, Candela is constantly refreshing her inbox while ignoring the fact that she's going to face her mid terms soon.

Gimme codes now

Today's status: same as yesterday. Dammit I can't concentrate for my midterms. ._.

Gah fine, you better have both of the emails sent to me by the time I finish today's test at 11AM (aka. midnight EST), Nintendo. ._.

Back