• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
  • Confirmed. Got my email at 4:17pm PST, and I'm getting the same "coupon" error for my code image. I wonder what went wrong.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    this is rather disappointing I apparently got the email but mine just has the word coupon like everyone else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I know there's no way for anyone to know right now, but I just played through it and got the Glalie, is there any way to delete the data (after you transfer the glalie to the full game, obviously) and play again to get another glalie? You know, so you can trade it with someone who has the Steelix and get both?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    According to Pokemon Support:
    [Last updated: 10/21/14 4:19 PM PST]
    It has come to our attention that some users have not yet received their copy of the newsletter, and that some who have are reporting that the code for the Alpha Ruby/Omega Sapphire Demo is not appearing properly in the message.
    Because of the large volume of newsletters sent, there could be some delays as they make their way through the various internet providers and networks, leading to some users receiving their newsletters before other users.
    We're working closely with our service partner to resolve the issue of non-displaying codes and hope to see the issue resolved shortly. This should not require us to re-send the message as once the error is corrected users will then see the code appear in their original newsletter email.
    We will update this article as we receive information, and we encourage you to click the subscribe link so that you are notified as we update this issue.
    Thank you,
    Pokémon Support

So all we gotta do is keep refreshing til it stops saying coupon, or we can go to sleep, let the servers chill and over the next few hours we'll get our code properly

Thanks reddit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    "Our team is investigating the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire special demo code issues. Stay tuned: bit.ly/1rbmOb4 "

The pokemon twitter.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I got the coupon email too.
    Anyway, I've already got a code thanks to a kind user on here, so I plan on giving this one away anyway.
    My question is, I thought this was only for NA/CAN demos, but the email says it's from "pokemon international" so will it work on any 3ds or just NA/CAN ones?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Just keep refreshing your email. I kept hitting refresh on the email for half an hour til i just got it and now i'm downloading it as i type this.

see my above message from nintendo. in case you dont wanna scroll up let me summarize for you: if you got an email and it says nothing just chill. the servers are backlogged right now. either keep refreshing or wait a couple hours or til morning. the code is not going anywhere. also if you signed up for newsletter and still havent received the code, nintendo says they are being sent in batches and could take up to a week to get. Don't worry!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    I got the coupon email too.
    Anyway, I've already got a code thanks to a kind user on here, so I plan on giving this one away anyway.
    My question is, I thought this was only for NA/CAN demos, but the email says it's from "pokemon international" so will it work on any 3ds or just NA/CAN ones?

It will only work for NA/CAN, Pal regions cannot redeem on theirs and we can't redeem their codes.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • Shoot. I forgot to opt into emails when I made the account a few months back... Would anyone have a spare North America code I could have?

Years
  • For those off you who get the "Coupon" code make sure you are opening your email from a computer or laptop. It won't display the code on your phone's sometimes.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I didn't get an email from them... :( Is there a way for me to contact them and ask why?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I didn't get an email from them... :( Is there a way for me to contact them and ask why?
    They may have not gotten around to it yet as they said they are sending them in batches, and sending out mass emails to a lot of people across your country would take time I bet. Never mind the server issues due to everyone looking on the webpage (resulting in people unable to see the images containing the codes - kinda dumb by whoever thought up that idea, really).

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I have 2 accounts associated with the Pokemon Trainer Club (I restarted Y so I needed a new account; stupid pokemon.com and their dumb restriction rules.) so if you want a code, PM me.

Back