• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iEdster

iPwn
Years
  • Mine was Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta 5.
    And no, I joined this community because I kept visiting as a guest again and again and again, so I joined.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • Remember that really old hack by Jeremy in late 2003? You know, the pallet hack of Gold that was like a hoax of Ice? Well, that was the first one I ever played, and I loved it so much, even though nothing else had changed. You know, to find the Pokecommunity, I was googling and happened to find the archives, I hit the full version link and I was here. Awesome!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • When I was 7 (that is history now), I first played Brown and Red Advanced. I never knew they were hacks. Then I figured out what a hack was when I joined PC last year.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Mine was Shiny Gold but I can't remeber what Beta it was... It was before all the new graphics came in though.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • This thread has points.

Quartz(Baro) Shiny Gold (Zel) Ruby Destiny (Time) Ruby Destiny Resue Rangers (Playing ATM)

What are some good ROMS to play?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    The first I wanted to play was Shiny Gold, but I ended up putting on Prism after my FireRed rom died. So I guess Prism was my first, shortly followed by Shiny Gold, and now something nameless.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    The first hack I played was pokemon blue hack that made you james from team rocket.

I love that it's cool to be James I love him in the anime.

Ebony

once upon a time.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    For me it was Pokemon Naranja. I love it more than most real Pokemon games. I feel bad for the people that never really experienced how fun it is because of it being in Spanglish. :/ I never heard of ShinyGold until a 1-2 months ago or so.

I joined PC because of hacking. I'm actually not here for anything else but to watch hackers in awe. C:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Shiny Gold, it was the only reason I signed up for PC in the first place was so I could dowload it.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • The first one(and only one)that I've ever played was ShinyGold version(I'm only maybe two minutes into the game and I've already discovered some glitches{Youngster/1, etc.}, but I think that's because I might've downloaded and old version)

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back