• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
  • My first hack was Moemon Emerald. Dunno if that's the right name.
    The one in which the Pokemon were replaced by cute little Moes in Pokemon costumes XD.
    It was funny and I began to look out for more.

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    The first hack I played was Shiny Gold,lol.And I didn't join just because of a hack,I thought that the community seemed pretty cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Let me see...I think the first Pokemon hack I've ever played was Pokemon Brown.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Pokemon Brown was the first proper hack that I had played, but the first first was one called Pokemon Red Advance which was a tougher version of Pokemon Red.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
  • I continue hearing names of hacks I've never heard of(choas black or others), could those people give links to different hacks not known.
    And to FairyGarland it called pokemonZ and it was my first hack played so here an attachment. and for the question I joined for hacks.

Years
  • The first hack I played was Pokemon Aqua for Red it seemed great at the time, but isn;t very exciting now. From memory the cave for Victory Road was blocked, so you couldn't finish it, so they obviously didn't complete it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    The First Hack ROm i Played Was POkemon Quartz... I really Did Enjoy That Game!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    I played Shiny Gold first, love that rom hack, hope to see a new update eventually

michaelh

Script Ninja-in-training
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Overall? I believe it was the Mario Land hack where you play as Pikachu.

Pokémon related, I think Cokemon was the first ROM hack I played. Basically a text hack of Red, it looks pretty much stupidly noobish now.

FLOOTENKERP

The Glitch From Johto
    Years
  • pokemon shiny gold. the game was great. at first i wanted to make my own hack when i played it. then i figured out people like that were put in this world to do things others cant. So GO ZEL!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    My morals are strange, yes, but I think that I shouldn't blindly take other people's hacks without creating one of my own. And because I kind of suck at hacking, I have yet to seriously play a hack HERE. I have, however, played my own hack of FE8 that was inevitably garbage. That's all, except for Prism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back