• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Shiny Gold X.....I got bored of it cos it was too tough for me(I had to train my Totodile to level 12 or 13 before being able to defeat my rival's level 8 chikorita on my first rival battle -_-).

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    My first hack was Naranja. I googled about questions and that's how I found this site.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    My first was TRE. I found an online GB emulator that had a list of ROMs you could choose from to play, one of them was TRE, and being the Team Rocket nut I am...

Yep, I joined PokéCommunity because of hacking. I'd wanted to make a Team Rocket game for a long time, discovered the Showcase forum when I was googling for more info about TRE to see how it had been made, and signed up.

I shall be unique by saying that not only was Shiny Gold NOT the first hack I played, I haven't even played it yet. I have my seven-year-old Crystal ROM that's still working fine, and I don't feel the need to upgrade from that for a few extra subplots and fancier graphics. There's more nostalgia attached to my old ROM. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    the first hacked i played was my own :P
    and i Joined PC because i play Pokemon Diamond and PEarl and i vs people on PC

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Shiny Gold was the reason I joined this site- I didn't actually realise that people properly hacked Pokemon games (y'know, without all the swearing etc.) until I saw a SG commentary vid on YouTube. o_O; I've played quite a few now. XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I never have. I did come here because of hacks though... the ones I want to make in the future.

Poreotix

WOW HE ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    The first pokemon hack I played was Quartz It was the game that inspired me to play and maybe make some hacks

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Fancy noticing this thread on the day that I play my first ROM hack. I've always heard about the great reputation of Shiny Gold and I finally decided to try it today.

dogz

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    i remember it like it was yesterday i played pokemon orange first

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    first rom hack i truly played is emerald 386,and i havent completed it yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back